Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
09/27/2011 12:35 PMPosted by Paidhima
So i have a question, doesnt it seem like blizz is hating on casters? Think about it, in BC they had a legendary that !!!ROGUES!!! and warriors could use. In LK they had a weapon that pallys, wars, and dks use...... not a single staff... wand... or anything... idk... just my thoughts on the matter.

Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian (BC) - Mage, warlock, priest, druid (caster). Staff.
Val`anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings (LK) - Priest (holy/disc), druid (resto), paladin (holy), shaman (resto). 1H Mace
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest (Cat) - All casters. Staff.

I have no interest in who "deserves" what. Just saying, it took you longer to type and submit your comment than it would take to Google "wow legendaries" and disabuse yourself of the notion. You are correct that there have been no wands, though.

You are right these were for casters, but now they aren't available to players.
90 Draenei Shaman
09/27/2011 09:46 PMPosted by Chillyblade
WTB legendary that isnt just for ONE class.

I agree with you :D I have an idea. why not make like a legendary trinket or something that changes depending on class or highest stat or something. Makes everyone happy and everyone has a shot at it.
24 Human Paladin
WTB legendary that isnt just for ONE class.

I agree with you :D I have an idea. why not make like a legendary trinket or something that changes depending on class or highest stat or something. Makes everyone happy and everyone has a shot at it.

Ok one problim with this. The only person that will be happy is the GM and his 9 alts who will get this first. Then his best buddies in the raid and their 9 alts. If you aren't either of them you have 2 options. Start a raid and hope you can be successful in spite of weekly lockouts and everyone else having the same idea. Or you can hope the patch lasts long enough that it finally gets around to being your turn.

Of course someone will say "increase the drops and let multiple players work on it" but then if everyone has one it won't be very legendary now will it.
Edited by Hesphith on 9/30/2011 5:01 PM PDT
85 Tauren Shaman
LOL i just mentioned that to my friend earlier today, the new arena season11 with that helm and those wings lol its an exact copy
90 Night Elf Priest
TAO
Atiesh was Not a BC Legendary, it was addedin Classic WoW, along with Thunderfury, Sulfuras and Andonisus, Reaper of Souls.
84 Blood Elf Rogue
On the subject of Rogues, these daggers are nice and all, but for someone who has yet to even be in a position to get a legendary (not a raiding guild, don't plan to be in one) are combat offhand weapons ever coming back? Perhaps in Mists? Maybe the monk uses a fast fist weapon in the offhand?
85 Goblin Rogue
09/30/2011 05:00 PMPosted by Hesphith

Ok one problim with this. The only person that will be happy is the GM and his 9 alts who will get this first. Then his best buddies in the raid and their 9 alts. If you aren't either of them you have 2 options. Start a raid and hope you can be successful in spite of weekly lockouts and everyone else having the same idea. Or you can hope the patch lasts long enough that it finally gets around to being your turn.

Of course someone will say "increase the drops and let multiple players work on it" but then if everyone has one it won't be very legendary now will it.

You must have had some bad gm's >.<
90 Human Rogue
They will be mine!
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I am the Dark Knight
I am the whisper in the room that says "Man hes good"
I am the winged caped crusader
I AM...Ipoisonedyou :P
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]