Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

(Locked)

90 Worgen Warlock
LEEEEGGGEEEENNNNDDDD

. . .wait for it.

DARY!!!

That is freaking gorgeous!

Well played good sir. Well played. Gonna have to see if that clip is on youtube.
85 Tauren Druid
This picture begs for clarification. Are the wings given by the daggers an alternate form of flight? If yes, will a similar form of flight be available to characters of all classes?

Creating something as incredibly epic as wings that players have been wanting for such a long time and providing it to only one class that represents such a small portion of the community seems a bit disappointing.
Edited by Twig on 9/23/2011 9:35 AM PDT
85 Draenei Warrior
nananananananana

BATMAN

:D
85 Human Rogue
09/23/2011 09:30 AMPosted by Gibblets
Something funny: I bet a bunch of the same rogues that were QQ'ing about the t13 look are the same ones that are jizzing in their pants over this ss.

I still think the t13 is fugly. You seen the daggers? Black with red outlining = pimp.
90 Orc Death Knight
So you guys play Aion still?
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/23/2011 09:32 AMPosted by Omina
So you guys play Aion still?

lmfao
100 Night Elf Druid
I thought of Jeepers Creepers when I saw it.
100 Night Elf Rogue
Can't really see the daggers all that well through the unnecessary particle effects glowing around them.
90 Gnome Rogue
You guys are really taking the Batman thing seriously. Can we expect a Batmobile to be added soon?

.. Pretty please.
Edited by Innominate on 9/23/2011 9:42 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wings are an excellent touch the Rogue set just got that much cooler lol
90 Worgen Warlock
The !@#$storm surrounding these wings is going to be legendary.

eta Also, the daggers look like fish.
Edited by Caerulean on 9/23/2011 9:36 AM PDT
57 Human Mage
Something funny: I bet a bunch of the same rogues that were QQ'ing about the t13 look are the same ones that are jizzing in their pants over this ss.

[E] Warlocks have been asking for a winged flight form ever since Metamorphosis was added. :(

Yep, and I eat my own words. T13 Rogue still looks a bit plainish but with the legendary daggers, it looks a whole new level of unholy badass.
85 Human Warlock
Seeing as the staff allows you to turn into a dragon, the daggers probably do give you wings. Next expansion there might be wings for everyone if they complain enough. Or in the TCG...
100 Night Elf Druid
You guys are really taking the Batman thing seriously. Can we expect a Batmobile to be added soon?

.. Please.

- Why's he running dad?
- [Staring after the Rogue] Because we have to chase him.
- But he didn't do anything wrong
- Because he's the hero Azeroth deserves. But not the one it needs right now. And so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent gaurdian. A watchful protector. A dark knight
18 Blood Elf Mage
Looks awesome O__O
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]