Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

(Locked)

90 Orc Warlock
Hey now, it's not like Warlocks have been asking for this or anything.

It's not like Blizzard hasn't told us they can't spare the artist manpower for it or anything.

Don't worry, they'll compensate us by giving Paladins another mount.
1 Human Rogue
If rogues seriously get a self-winged mount, I might lose it and explode in a glorious mushroom cloud of nerd rage and jealousy.

I've always wanted wings in this game. Always.

At least with Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest we have the vial to turn you into a dragon. It doesn't look nearly as cool, but it's an option. And the legendary should have a unique look, but rogues getting the only mount of wings in the game?

But I'm trying to keep it cool, it might just be a cool animation like warlock tier. He might not be flying.... oh please tell me he's not flying...
85 Worgen Druid
WTF blizz. Roges got daggers in BC. Where is the damn feral druid legendary. We havnt gotten anything since 60 naxx and neather have the tanks for that matter. You all should just git it over with, spit in our face, and delete our class. I mean its nice to see that you all did at lease make a staff that changes how we look but that is no legendary.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
those wings had better be dispellable too!
85 Orc Shaman
If rogues seriously get a self-winged mount, I might lose it and explode in a glorious mushroom cloud of nerd rage and jealousy.

I've always wanted wings in this game. Always.

At least with Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest we have the vial to turn you into a dragon. It doesn't look nearly as cool, but it's an option. And the legendary should have a unique look, but rogues getting the only mount of wings in the game?

But I'm trying to keep it cool, it might just be a cool animation like warlock tier. He might not be flying.... oh please tell me he's not flying...

this.
I was already raging on the fact that rogues just got a sword legendary. Now i'm raging even more because it's just so awesome.
90 Human Warrior
I'm glad that we have a rogue in our raid ... oh wait, we don't.
85 Night Elf Hunter
I always complain when I think something is wrong in the game, but not this time. This is great, epic like every 85 player should be.
90 Human Rogue
09/23/2011 09:48 AMPosted by Duese
I'm glad that we have a rogue in our raid ... oh wait, we don't.

Im coming wait for meh!!
100 Blood Elf Warlock
theres still a chance that theyre going to be the same as the t6 completely worthless warlock wing animation and not actually a mount. however if theyre not and its actually a mount i srsly hope its not rogue only with something so unique. : /
1 Human Rogue

this.
I was already raging on the fact that rogues just got a sword legendary. Now i'm raging even more because it's just so awesome.

And they are gimmicking the daggers to work in all specs, but shamans can't have them too? Then again the quest is designed solely with rogues in mind. All stealthy and cool...

So rogues get a legendary, a cool unique class quest line(and they removed class quests), and wings.

*breathes into a paper bag*
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh come people stop denying it.

They've already gone back on their word to not make a class specific legendary.

These wings will be a ROGUE ONLY mount...probably instant cast 1000% speed boost that fire lazers.
74 Gnome Rogue
omgggggg must level my rogue faster!
85 Orc Rogue
Unlike most people in this thread who think that the SKY IS FALLING OH GOD because of a few art-assets that only a select few in the world are ever going to have, I don't think they're a bad decision or everything. Really, get over yourself.

However, I don't like them. ...At all, really. I'm hoping they're some sort of effect that I can toggle on/off (like a mount), and not a proc or anything of the sort. Otherwise, I probably won't be trying for the legendaries on my other rogue. I'm already transmogging out of T13.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
People need to realize that rogues have been the forgotten race so much lately. Almost every boss favors range and rogues overall class almost useless.

-People don't need rogues for locked boxes anymore
-Sap means little when almost every class has a CC
-Most bosses favor range
-Rogue only made for DPS, can't tank or heal
-Rogues give out NO buffs unless its sub which is only good for pvp
-Rogue gear always taken by druids or huntards

really, rogues have it so bad now, they NEED this

No, they really don't.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]