So, Reckful quit.

100 Night Elf Rogue
If a random person named Reckful quit life by suicide would you still care?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Mage
Toa
One of best players wow has seen i hope he has a happy life tbh, but i'm thinking he might be back next expansion ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
aww reckfull was awesome, they dident call him the shadow dance hero for nothing
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Again?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This game blows for pvp in all honesty... used to be awesome. Cant say the same for PVE, because i do not PVE. I know that now days everything is about PVE and F the PVP'ers, i havent seen one patch that's came out sense cata release that has done something for the pvp aspect of the game, all patches for classes that come out are always about looked at from a PVE standpoint first, then pvp second.. and if its not good for pvp, but is good for pve... they will still release it and screw the pvp players over.

Start taking care of people that play this game to own other players faces instead of slay internet dragons please.

thanks
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Seriously, WTF is with all the personality cults?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
it is somewhat sad though. Not just that he quit but that some people have no idea who he is also.

How many amazing/famous rogues have we lost of the years, can anyone name them?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
1) Ming
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
10/10/2011 04:16 AMPosted by Redfang
Not just that he quit but that some people have no idea who he is also.

Whats worse is the people smack talking him about him being a nobody. He was a rank 1 glad almost every season...can't see how people are better than he is...

Yes, there are other amazing rogues like kalamist and woundma...oh wait, he quit too...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
This thread needs to die.

Yes, Reckful quit playing WoW. So what ? Did some of you ever stop to think that he had things come up in real life and instead of saying "Hey, life got a hold of me" He blamed it on the game ? World of Warcraft will go on, there will be better players then him, There were better before him.

I've known Byron, Anticide, AntiParazi, Reckful since he was 11-12 years old back in a video game named Asheron's Call. He was nothing but stellar in every game he's played but he hung up his hat, who really cares, live your life, not somebody else shadows.
Edited by Teqnic on 10/10/2011 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
09/24/2011 12:45 PMPosted by Ilthen
Who?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
ya just like your some kid who wishes you were good.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
SU SU SUUUUPPPPEEEERRRR NECROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Reckul rip man your the best man.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
12/06/2011 01:14 PMPosted by Karasx
Reckul rip man your the best man.

Bad mini-necro of a bigger necro
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Why should we care. He just another human being like everyone, nothing so special
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Y U NO LET IT DIE!
Reply Quote
38 Troll Mage
18 hours later.............................................................................................................................................................................

..... NOT LETTING IT DIE. :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Necrotic Post:
Strikes the reader for 100% brain damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]