[H] <BattleMasters> - 70 twink Guild

70 Undead Mage
My names Numbfrost and I am the guild leader of <BattleMasters> we are level 19, have 400+ guildmembers. I created the guild on 4/11/11 on the Altar of Storms realm. We are trying to keep a close knit guild were everyone knows eachother, but expand enough that we can continue to run competitive RBGs @ 8pm Saturday (Our server time, its east coast time) and RBGs @ 8pm Sunday/Friday
We do all the raids you will need every week @ 9pm saturday. We are willing to help fund your professions / enchants / gems whatever you need.

RBGs are currently* 8PM Server Time Saturdays

Raids are currently* 9PM server time Saturdays

With other raids / rated battlegrounds happening whenever it works for us and other guilds

*Can and will change, depending on what works for guildies.

If want some questions answered / need more info please post on this thread or some msg me or guildies ingame ^.^
Edited by Numbfrost on 11/16/2011 3:02 PM PST
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm Overkill and I approve this message.
90 Undead Priest
hey, we are "No Remorse" on frostmourne alli and we may be looking to do rbgs, come over and talk to a officer or our gm about setting up times, (atm the times for us is sunday morning, which is a pretty bad time)
70 Troll Druid
09/26/2011 01:25 AMPosted by Rìver
hey, we are "No Remorse" on frostmourne alli and we may be looking to do rbgs, come over and talk to a officer or our gm about setting up times, (atm the times for us is sunday morning, which is a pretty bad time)

dont you guys have a bunch of aussies? in which case its sometime between 4:30pm and 6:30pm for them >.>

edit : and then it occurs to me that most other guilds that rbg do not, have a bunch of aussies

>.<

also, GL with your recruiting Numb, hope you guys get some more peeps :)
Edited by Fèrál on 9/26/2011 1:33 AM PDT
90 Undead Priest
yeah were the only australian 70 twink guild
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah pref that would suit us best is probably 3-7, friday saturday or sunday, come to our server if your interested
<relax and take notes> is recruiting all 2400+ players (at 85) for rbgs and farming <nerd cleave> in 2s pst for more info
70 Undead Mage
09/26/2011 02:38 AMPosted by Fadingdream
Yeah pref that would suit us best is probably 3-7, friday saturday or sunday, come to our server if your interested

Ok currently we do RBGs Sunday but we want to set up another date (We dont know when yet, but it will be a time during friday night or any time saturday.)

And ya I really hope we can find 5 more legit people who want to make a very close knit group of players to RBG with.
70 Undead Mage
<relax and take notes> is recruiting all 2400+ players (at 85) for rbgs and farming <nerd cleave> in 2s pst for more info

Can I please see your 2400+ rated main?

Base off your armory if you do have a 2400+ its def not a mage. lol.
70 Undead Mage
09/26/2011 10:00 AMPosted by Numbfrost

Ok currently we do RBGs Sunday but we want to set up another date (We dont know when yet, but it will be a time during friday night or any time saturday.)

And ya I really hope we can find 5 more legit people who want to make a very close knit group of players to RBG with.

Sunday @ 9pm EAST coast, 6pm WEST coast Currently is our RBG date. We just need some more A - Team members and we can win some games.
70 Undead Mage
09/26/2011 12:04 AMPosted by Getwoggand
supporting a nice looking mage

Why thank you =] Once tmogg goes live I can either look like the recolored lock T2 (But red =) OR look like a T6 Priest (Still waiting on shoulders / staff. But I just started making the set and I have seen everything drop a million times already.)
70 Undead Mage
I like how the Battlegrounds Forums is all 70s :P Were taking OVAAAA
90 Night Elf Mage
come to soti Numb !
70 Undead Mage
09/26/2011 02:24 PMPosted by Vexandren
come to soti Numb !

Thanks for the invite but I am a poor noob and already got a good $125 invested to xfering all my toons to AoS.

Besides, who will you farm for rating? O.o
70 Undead Mage
Lol no one, because I plan on farming you :P JK
70 Undead Mage
More posts for more members!
70 Undead Mage
Got a Blood DK pretty sure, maybe a ret pally disc priest and ele sham too!
70 Undead Mage
O.o still LFM, Would like to get our heals, thats most important ATM
70 Undead Mage
Just got brewmaster achivement =]
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]