Pre-BC players

40 Worgen Priest
Vanilla Catastrophe - Snookits
yep...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Kamorek 60 Priest (Vanilla - BiP/Oinland)
Kammo 80 Warrior (Wrath - Voodoo)

All my toons are 85 now, who knows what toon I'll hide out on next.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Current:
Groinette 85 warrior - Archimonde
That is all.

Wrath:
Iggster 80 warrior - Kargath->Archimonde->Mannoroth (Horde, Igg)->Blackrock->Kargath
None.

BC:
Iggstër 70 warrior - Kargath (retired account)
That's it.

Vanilla:
Hizzlefig 19 Rogue - Kargath
That's it.

I don't do the alt thing.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Rogue
CATA:

Skortis (85 Druid, Azgalor, Guild: Jentry Fan Club)
Soon to be 85 paladin and hunter as well (Azgalor)
Looking to server hop soon though.

WoTLK:

Dishearten (80 DK, Carine, Guild: Eternal)
Chaosbolt (80 Warlock, Carine, Guild: Eternal)

Vanilla:

Monkdenon (60 Rogue, Archimonde, Guild: New Dawn)
Reply Quote
Oh this looks fun,
60 trollololpriest Wingdingy RIP in ban hell cant remember all the diff guilds I was in aside from new dawn for a while there. looks like a few names I remember though =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Oh this looks fun,
60 trollololpriest Wingdingy RIP in ban hell cant remember all the diff guilds I was in aside from new dawn for a while there. looks like a few names I remember though =)

i lubs you

i played pre bc on a hunter but who cares
Reply Quote
Vanilla - Liandree 60 Priest

TBC - Liandree 70 Priest

WotLK - Liandree 80 Priest
Spaceships 80 Hunter
Rayqt 80 Rogue

Cata - Raytorii 85 Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Vanilla - Raconsela 30 something Paladin and quit for awhile

BC - hit 70 sometime around the release of Sunwell

Wrath - quit when ICC came out

Cata - came back right after 4.1 and still here

My alts are extremely neglected.
Edited by Raconsela on 12/16/2011 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Then: Tooldealer, 60 Dwarf Hunter.
Now: <--

Pennyman 60-Rogue
Ithiliisiis 60-85 Warrior

2nd'ed on Valkyr being the first person i knew of to do it and he started in/around the time when Nurfed was doing roaming 5-mans and when WSG came out. We used DKP in Oinland so he would save dkp for tank items and ended up getting a lot of loot before the actual tanks did.

I like you. Let's play 5s with Maruko, Maldobar, Eugenius and that Russian NE Warrior guy I forget the name of again.

I'm off on Stormrage now or I would. Was some of the most fun 5's i've ever run. I can almost think of the warriors name it's on the tip of my tongue.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hi There! Been Phallacie since Vanilla,
was paid 5 gold to reroll priest and heal my warrior friend (he ended up xferring with Damage Networks) when I was lvl 5 back in 2005/2006? by the time I got to 60, Ragnaros had been killed and the first wave of xfers off archimonde were done. part of so many serverfirst kills, thanks to GMs like Ithillisiis and Kaotic..

still have alts "Crappie" "Getbent" and "Debbydowner" on Archi. my /played is alarming.
Pandas? ..BTW I always hated dragon lore, zzz half way to LARPing and the REN faire!
:)
<3 Oinland & Negative Bro, good times, RIP Archimonde.
Reply Quote
Same name but was on Dead targ. Untill blizz had the I never to change it to a PVE reaml and i came here and my Pally was Higyster and now Is Higgyster On here cuase i for got befor the dealine to delte my level 1 toon i made to see why Some one wanted use to come here. Then After i got my new PC i looked at the clock was set to my time and when i moved to to reaml time say it was closer to the Guy's time that picked here . And sad to say My other toon My 82 human warrior still over on the other reaml Jobrown is a gm of a long ago guild. That I am trying to slow bring it out of the stone age. Its more of high pop now a days and the other reamls we moved to with the big blizz wind. I like to see blizz dust off the aold argent dawn trinkents my alts who got side line cuase of the bc and then lk grinds to have some kinda use other then the Delte like we had to do to the Old 60 and 70 pvp gear to make way for the lk loot and matts in banks.
Edited by Higysterjoe on 1/25/2012 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
afk noose
Reply Quote
84 Undead Mage
FERVUS
Reply Quote
84 Undead Mage
Fervus - 60 Human Mage - Archi (Banned)
Fervus - 70 Tauren Shaman - Archi (Banned)
Fervus - 70 Troll Hunter - Archi>> Black Dragonflight >>Archi (Banned)
Fèrvus - 80 UD Mage - Archi
Fèrrvus - 80 Troll Shaman - Archi
Fervus - 79 Gobby DK - Archi - Current main because I'm poor and don't have Cata.
Edited by Fèrvus on 1/30/2012 1:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Ravloc (priest) - The Dark Arcane -Z-
Can't remember my Warlocks name.

Good to see some of the OiN guys still here!

Lots of epic fights dating back to UO Chesapeake!

How's Arch for world PvP these days?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Now UO Chessy....thats oldschool!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
02/02/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Artee
Now UO Chessy....thats oldschool!

Been PvPing in MMOs since 98.

Still talk to some of the old school -Z- guys. Souldancer, Dreamer, Cyrus...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
was there with ya, been ARTEE since 98 ;) joined up with OiN probably after the glory days tho
used to keep in touch with cadul but haven't heard from him in a while, and haven't loaded up ICQ in years.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yeah, I totally remember you now!

I think you were still playing w/ OiN back when Archimonde went live out of beta. We re-rolled from Illidan to Archimonde (that sucked!) just to get some good world PvP going. I think KoC was on this server too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]