Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Heyo, Fractured Reality died out a few weeks ago, and I'm looking for a new home.
What I look for in a prospective guild, ranked from most to least important
1. Flexible raid times Sunday, Tuesday, Wed, or thursday night, I like to raid in the afternoons into the evening. 6-10 is a perfect schedule for me, can possibly start earlier but not later usually.
2. Chillax people. This one is almost as important as the raid times. I'm really serious about this point. If your guild is full of elistist dooshbag raiders...forget it. This doesn't mean being lax about stuff you shouldn't be lax about...like raid mats, attendence, and performance. It just means don't be a prick when I wipe the raid, cause it will happen, probably many times. Everyone screws up, be cool.
3. Dirty jokes: Yes please. If a joke involving human anatomy scares you, move along please. I has personality that includes explicatives...embrace the explicative me
4. Active guild: This doesn't mean you raid, although that's also important. It's nice to alt, and just maybe level together, you know, guild stuff.
What a guild needs to know about me:
I have raided all expansions and vanilla. I've never been an elitist and never will be. I come ready for raids, and I don't suck !@#. I'm 30 years old, and teach HS biology. I'm mature basically, but in wow I like sick $%^ funny jokes. I don't read forums hardly at all, so I doubt I'll even check this one again. If you want to contact me, mail works great, as does a /tell.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.