Looking to transfer.

85 Blood Elf Mage
Greetings Cho'gall, I am considering a possible transfer to your realm (horde.)

First, a little about me: I've been playing since Burning Crusade, almost of that time on the server Boulderfist. (H) I was in a top 10 guild on that server until the Icecrown Citadel Raid. Near the end of Season 8, I transferred to Illidan to try and take rank 1 in 3v3 bracket, however unfortunately our team missed the title even though the team above us was win-trading and got reset. (the title got awarded to 3rd place team, grats to them)

If I transfer to this server, it will be a full transfer ie All characters on all realms. I don't normally post on the forums (this is actually my first post ever, feel free to bash it) but I wanted to know if Cho'gall has a place for me.

If the players on this realm would be so kind as to post your OPINION of the following 3, that would be most helpful:

PvP e.g. Which guilds PvP? What is the talent pool for arena partners like?

PvE e.g. Which guilds are active in PvE? Are the guilds friendly? How many elitist (in your opinion) guilds are present horde side?

Economy e.g. How are the general auction house prices on this server? Is there a lot of gold selling spam/inflation? Are there a steady supply of farmers and professions to ensure a steady stream of supply and demand?

You don't have to stick to the Q&A format above, those are just to give you some ideas.
Thank you in advance for taking your time to post a reply on these forums.

Happy Travels =D
Edited by Tigaris on 9/27/2011 3:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
45 Goblin Warlock
There's virtually no PVP.

Cho'gall is currently ranked 6th for PvE progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/cho-gall

Economy is good, steady supply of everything tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
We could use more pvp.

Economy is best (horde)

Lots is pve player.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]