Simple question about vanilla WoW ED'ers

Are there any which still play on ED? I know this thread could probably go on and on but I want to know what happened to people like Cozy, Corinthian, Farqua, Ninetoes, Retaliation, Roxas? I saw that Bamf still plays and that DTMP still exists. And what happened to Crimson Alliance/Fall Out/Hundred Handed/Revenant?

I'm honestly curious and want to know what I've missed within the past four years. It seems like the server's really calmed down a bit. I use to play on this server as an Alliance paladin named Ryker.
Edited by Reiker on 9/27/2011 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
why the hell am i not on your list
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Ninetoes is around occasionally.

Everything and everyone else you've mentioned is gone though.

I remember Ryker, vaguely.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
hi tishie i went to take a nap bbl
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Ok. I had more laundry to fold than I thought I did.
Reply Quote
VASHTISH
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
SOLIDUS
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Zajiwa
why the hell am i not on your list

I don't know why but you look familiar for some reason. The only horde which were etched into my memory are few: Morttis, Roskau, and some orc rogue who use to run into me whenever I was farming SM. And there was also that one ridiculous orc warlock who received High Warlord by simply dotting before running away in BGs.

Roskau was definitely one of the ones I liked the most since he was pretty friendly, except when in a BG. Even then he was nice as he set my face on fire.

Update:

I just found some old wiki pages on what happened. Apparently, Cozy and a few others stole 50,000 gold from the guild Lost Chapter and then bounced out. Those who were in the guild leftover decided to just quit playing altogether. That is pretty impressive for a heist. You can't really blame her though, after all if she was responsible for Vindictive exploding and every other guild she was in, how could you not expect something like that coming?
Edited by Reiker on 9/27/2011 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I don't know why but you look familiar for some reason. The only horde which were etched into my memory are few: Morttis, Roskau
I was the priest with them, btw roskau is back
orc warlock who received High Warlord by simply dotting before running away in BGs.
don't forget afk botting too, both tactics would later be adopted by legions of elfclowns. He also some how got about 300 people to join a guild named after him in BC. High vorlord vashen vas his name

Roskau was definitely one of the ones I liked the most since he was pretty friendly, except when in a BG. Even then he was nice as he set my face on fire.
He's still friendly and will set your face on fire.

I just found some old wiki pages on what happened. Apparently, Cozy and a few others stole 50,000 gold from the guild Lost Chapter and then bounced out. Those who were in the guild leftover decided to just quit playing altogether. That is pretty impressive for a heist. You can't really blame her though, after all if she was responsible for Vindictive exploding and every other guild she was in, how could you not expect something like that coming?
this is why i don't pve
Edited by Zajiwa on 9/27/2011 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If you were with Morttis and Roskau, I am certain we have fought each other before. :)! And the main reason why I PvP'd was mainly just for PvP gear. The PvP gear from doing BGs was great and all, but something like the Hand of Rag or Judgement was, of course, PvE obtained.

Also, Ashbringer.
Edited by Rÿker on 9/27/2011 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Cozy is in ElitistJerks now, iirc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
couple high ranked nights members :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm important!
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 08:01 PMPosted by Koyomi
I'm important!

I approve of this message. /professionalgrinwhichinstillsfamilyvalues

Also, as a general statement, I'm sorry if I forgot you. I've been playing Horde on Maelstrom and EVE Online, both of which I've obviously dropped to come back here on Alliance, so my memory is terrible. And I'm old :(
Edited by Rÿker on 9/27/2011 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
09/27/2011 11:09 AMPosted by Reiker
Cozy, Corinthian, Farqua, Ninetoes, Retaliation, Roxas?

Server transferred (Killing whatever that guild was calling itself at the time. I think Lost Chapter), quit for Pirates of the Caribbean, not a clue (probably quit), reappeared recently then disappeared again, not a clue (probably quit), not a clue (probably quit).

what happened to Crimson Alliance/Fall Out/Hundred Handed/Revenant?

I think Crimson Alliance is still around as a legacy tag, but I'm fair sure the others all /gdisbanded.
Edited by Carbonara on 9/28/2011 1:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Well when I quit back in December i remember still seeing alot of Crimson Alliance around but now that im back i havin seen many still straglin. I think they met the same fate <V A S H> met
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
And btw Ryker there are actually things i would love to post but cant about you LOL nah j/k i remember you bro
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm still here. Not on Johansson, of course. I had him server transferred back when blizz implemented it. I was on with Noviska, however.

Is it terribly wrong of me that I somewhat miss Morttis?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]