Where is Promade?

90 Undead Warlock
Sad I havent notice. So this mean some of u gonna return to Dust guild, just kidding!
Edited by Gava on 10/9/2011 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
What the !@#$ are you even on about?
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Saw some of you in TB this weekend.. Thanks for the fun.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I got carried on my warrior in TB this weekend.

Alliance side.

It was weird.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I got carried on my warrior in TB this weekend.

Alliance side.

It was weird.

You know the drill, screenshots or it didnt happen!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
You know, I remember a time back before the internet when a man's word was all you needed.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
10/10/2011 05:50 PMPosted by Finnoc
You know, I remember a time back before the internet when a man's word was all you needed.

Well Fin, this is sadly what society has turned into.

Ive known ya long enough though to take your word for it!!

Just you know, Alliance, TB, winning for a weekend....you could have said you partied with Elvis and there is a much better chance i would believe that with no questions asked.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
MVP
pssttt...Qat....guess who this is
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
I was there and he was not only killing his Promade guildies but tea bagging them. Fin you are a mad man..

But seriously he did a fine job on his warrior despite the rust and the lack of gear.
Edited by Aylsia on 10/11/2011 8:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/11/2011 01:52 AMPosted by Akrobatik
pssttt...Qat....guess who this is

I have no idea.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Qat likes to play hard to get!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

Although I have half a mind to transfer my Rogue to a PvP server and spend my limited WoW time ganking in world PvP...in Bloodfang gear...oldschool style.

It's what I do with my very limited spare time (damn pre-college prep courses), except in Ruthless with my Warglaive!
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Stuff on this server has gotten so boring I found myself doing archeology last night. I was considering doing some farming but hoe many bags of ore, herbs and other crafting items does one person need?

I am actually considering rolling a horde just to see what it’s like and to finally meet some of the people who I have been battling for the last 4 years. So do I roll another Paladin because that the only class I am good at maybe besides a disc priest or do I try something else?

If I do, please put that toon on a suicide watch. I may be compelled to start jumping off the highest buildings in whatever city I start off in.. Thunderbluff sounds interesting.

Ector

Hey Rawl, It was nice to see you on last night.
Edited by Aylsia on 10/28/2011 7:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]