The Wanted List

85 Troll Druid
Today I'm pretty sure I was there for the entire duration of the attack.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
noʎ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ oʇ buıןןıʍ ɯɐ ı ɯɐǝʇs ɥʇıʍ ɥʇdǝp uı os ɯɐ ı
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
As a true service to the horde, my men and I have made the decision to be flagged for combat at all times; taking on any challenger, anywhere, anytime.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It had been another long day with forces spread too thin. Gentyl ended with a last visit to the harbor in hopes of seeing the familiar sails of the Mary Celeste, but the dock was empty. She lingered on top of the tower with her spyglass scanning the horizon until dusk passed and night spread her ebony wings. The drake under her shook his head in mild impatience and she reluctantly kicked him into flight.

Back at the tower, Mira and Meriste were laughing in a corner as Mira played bits of a new song she was working on. Charitye was sprawled across Lahkin's lap glowing bright blue in happiness. Gentyl really needed to talk to Imperon about the glowing druid.

Tobias crept slowly across the great room trying not to spill the hot tea he'd fetched without being asked. Gentyl was tempted to meet him and take the cup, but the orphan took great pleasure in being useful so she waited patiently in her chair.

"Sepha," he said solemnly, "I present your tea."

"Indeed, thank you master Tobias. Thank you."

"Teriis fixed it with mint so you could sleep."

"I doubt I will need much help sleeping, but thank you both for thinking of me."

He sat down at her feet, adjusting the wooden sword at his side. "Did you fight lots of horrible horde today?"

"Not as many as I should have, but yes."

He quelled his questions when she reached for the quill.

Wanted:

Byepolar

Tauren druid belonging to the Steam clan.

Guilty of murdering civilian and soldier alike. Destruction of property. Leading horde forces against alliance holdings with reckless disregard for life or property. Considered highly dangerous. Geared in finest equipment from the arena masters.

Suggest putting him down at the earliest opportunity.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Valiant effort to defend your precious farm lands, Gentyl.
Our losses were few, yours: not so much.
Take this into consideration before you engage with Steam.

As for now,
We will return.
We will be victorious.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Cyrus sat in the Blue Recluse, glancing over a bit of parchment. At his side was a rather curious druid, peering at the news of the latest attack on Goldshire.

"Not getting any ideas, are you?" Ciellia asked, peering up at Cyrus.

Cyrus chuckled quietly, shaking his head. "No... the Presidium needs the experience. When it looks like they've earned their fair share of it, we'll deal with that little band of misfits claiming victory over a farming town..." He chuckled again, amused at the thought. "Farming town... seems the Horde is moving up in the world."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
(( If I switch Horde, will you add me to the list? >.> ))
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
((Stay Alliance. We're going to have a heroes of Alliance list also and you would be on it. You're always good to respond to attacks.))
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
((Also, Morrinn, there's a distinct possibility there may be an alliance wanted list.))
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
((Come to Horde. We have taken a huge hit to our PvP player base and I'm attempting to reestablish it somewhat. A lot of our high ranked players have either transferred servers or transferred to Alliance.))
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
((No, no, no. We've had our own exodus of pvpers.))
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
((I'm with Gentyl. The solution to restore Horde PvP isn't to gut Alliance PvP. >>))
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Your forces are united loosely, they defile our troops with their rude gestures.

Please beware of these individuals: they will be dispatched swiftly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
((Morrinn, join the horde. Sproon commands it!))
Reply Quote
We kicked your butts tonight.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Cyrus strolled through the cathedral, rarely here if not for the random Horde attacks. He glanced through the Horde bodies, seeing faces he'd seen from posters. Brutacus, Bandaidz, Byepolar and others. He chuckled at a thought, saying to himself,

"I'll give them one thing. They did manage to last a few minutes longer than I guessed in a building of peace. Maybe they'll take the hint and stay down... or gone. Either." He glanced down at a random Horde warrior, shaking his head as he strolled back out. "Damn Horde are favoring suicide runs, now? Guess they need Thrall more than they thought."

As he stepped outside, he looked toward the dispersing Alliance groups. "Keep your fight outside Stormwind.... Within these walls, you won't only be dealing with the Presidium..."
Edited by Çyrus on 10/16/2011 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i stare off into space wondering what is my foes thinking. do they really think they won.. how much of a win is it when it take over a army of thirty plus men to take out only twelve people. why did it take so long over 10 mins. if you call that a win wow you are worse then we thought..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Love you Gentyl it's Den ^.^
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
((Byepolar, if you want even numbers set up wargames. In defense we will accept any who are willing to defend as does the horde. We win when the attackers go home. If we give up defense we state so and so held the land. Let's not let bickering spoil what we've got started.))
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
10/13/2011 07:01 PMPosted by Xzero
noʎ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ oʇ buıןןıʍ ɯɐ ı ɯɐǝʇs ɥʇıʍ ɥʇdǝp uı os ɯɐ ı <span class="underline"/>

((HOW?!?!?! I am in awe of your PvP and your techno-sorcery!))

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]