The Wanted List

90 Troll Hunter
Morrinn joining us on the darkside? About time...we have cookies bro. =P
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
(Hugs to Nearah. Sorry I missed most of the fun. We were tied up in an instance when it started. We went from training after the knighting ceremony to the instance since nothing was going on. Bad timing on our part.)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I should've told you Gentyl and sorry about last night I got disconnected and just said, "Ugh I'm tired and went to bed ^.^" I cant wait fall break is in 2 days :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Nearah's gone but know...I'm always here ^.^ *winks at Gentyl*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Nearah is not gone. Nearah watches.
So does Dodge though.
Sneaky, Huh?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Wanted: Zeruel of Defiled Legacy

Wanted for: Repeated attacks on Stormwind, Goldshire, various locations in the surrounding area.

The opening day for Hallow's End events is usually met with joy, laughter, some scares and sweets.

And as expected, attacks from Horde.

Some are only here to also participate in the events and as expected, tend to have a difficult time with the locals. These I generally will not engage unless they are staying to fight.

Zeruel is one such person. Originally I assumed he was only there for the Wicker Man at the gates. So naturally I left him be. After hearing repeated alarms again, I returned to find him rushing headlong into a mass of people. With no chance of victory, he fell. He did so several times and I did not get involved as I was not needed. Time and time again he kept coming back. Taking on guards, fighters, both. Dealing damage but taking more himself.

Each time he engaged, he fell. Each time he would get back up and rush in again. I thought he was mad. After a while he moved his attacks to Goldshire where he continued to pester the local guard while putting out yet Another fire. At this time I had figured enough was enough and I charged in to fight him. Several times we came to blows, sometimes alone and sometimes aided by guards or a passerby coming to help. And again, each time I would drive him away, he would gather himself and come back again.

We fought many times and every time I thought that maybe he would finally give up, he would dust himself off and go somewhere else.

For all I know, he is still fighting.

Zeruel is a Warrior. As I fought him he fought defensively and did so very well. I can only imagine had he put his shield down, what kind of power he was really holding back. He is not to be taken lightly and should be fought with an equally equiped person. He has the gear and the skill to become troublesome and does not know fear nor will he give up easily.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
An advisory is to be put out for the one they call the Laughing Cat (Lawlcat). This troll druid is particularly dangerous to unwary combatants, specializing in attacking from behind as a blue-green tiger. He has been spotted before assaulting the Pia Presidium's headquarters, as well as assisting multiple raids on Goldshire.
Edited by Dustwing on 10/19/2011 12:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Recently, while conducting blessings in the cathedral, I was best by the Laughting Cat. With the aid of a few guards, he was sent into the nether for a time. He is an audacious opponent, but one with some honor.

Laughing Cat, I hope to see you under fairer circumstances.

Sir Taelanas Forgewright

Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
A voice shouts out..."Where is he!"
A few fellow Grims get startled at Icharis running in through the door.
Icharis lifts his head smelling with some sort of intent but obviously confused.
"Where is Abominus, his stink is everywhere..." Icharis looks down and see's four maggots crawling out of the left door. Icharis enters where Abominus is up to his weird experiments. Icharis only hopes one day one of his results can be mixed with poisons with the intent to make his targets deaths slow and painful death so they can see Icharis smiling down on them.

"Abominus! Look at what your acquaintance has cooked up. In the past they tried to come up with sneaky ways of getting us engaged in war but this time they are blatantly going after us. Gentyl has declared war on Grim Maw!"

Icharis throws one of his old daggers down into the table as the blade cuts right through a piece of parchment. The poster with a poorly drawn face of Icharis and markings indicating a bounty for his head. The paper is quite beat up and crinkled from being in his pocket and a couple of blood stains still wet.

"I was in Stormwind minding my own business .... and I found this posted up in the Blue Wreckloose. It was stuck on the back of a lowly patron with my dagger through it."

You know what this means right? All out war!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Wanted: A fried egg

There I was minding my own business when in walks this guy with an egg in his hand. He tells me this is a magic egg that all you have to do is look at it and it will cook itself!

So I tried and tried and tried...and tried and a few more times, even cheated and used a torch, didn't work, but tried again.

It sat there on that plate laughing at me, I mean laughing, I could hear it. Had a little cough to it...

All I want is a fried egg and people think I'm crazy because I say it's too hard to make one.

You know, there has been a lot of talk about these Steam guys. Maybe they have the right idea and instead of burning the place...Egg...down, I could use steam.

Maybe I could go pay them a visit and the can teach me how to Steam an Egg.

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
:D hilarious
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
50 gold to the rouge that can manage to sneak into stormwind and retrieve these documents incrementing my name and all i have done.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
How about a Feral? I spend most of my days watching Pia Presidium from the shadows anyways
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
lol if you can get em the gold is yours :D
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
The message was short and not entirely unexpected. Nearah was healing thanks to Bandaidz and Byepolar and she would be back. She would have Gentyl's head on her mantle and feed the paladin's soul to her pet. Well, not like that was a new threat. Deprise had played cat and mouse games for Gentyl's soul for three years.

"What are you doing, m'dear?" the Commander asked from across the room.

"Looking at this note again," Gentyl said.

"Pah, don't let it trouble you. I just hope she takes off the blue skirt if she wants to make such bold claims. Love nothing better than to meet the orc witch."

She laughed and walked across the cabin where he sat smoking and reading an old collection of elven poetry. "I'm not really worried. Life happens." She rested her hand on his shoulder. "Is that the book you gave me?"

"Aye, I had to read it again. It's such a prized old collection."

She squeezed his shoulder. "Read some of it aloud to me while I pen this wanted poster."

His voice was rich and mellow; solid as the oak woodwork in their cabin. The poetry flowed with a smooth, melodic tenor in an almost musical fashion as the old warrior's heart melded with the artist's soul and lifted her away to another world.

Her hand quickly sketched a drawing of the orc and then she added the simple words below.

Wanted

Nearah. Seasoned witch with the clan Steam. Geared with the finest the pits have to offer. Skilled in war. Offer no quarter for none will be given.

Charged with killing and maiming Alliance soldiers and civilians alike. Destruction of property. Acts of war against peaceful citizens.
Edited by Gentyl on 10/24/2011 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Ah Gentyl... I saw you on the battle field yesterday. Can't wait til we meet next.
You wont get away like you did the last time. ;)
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
Yes, Achelis, it was good to see you sending your regards.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Gentyl I shall make sure to keep the flag up from now on ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
To be honest I was only there because Nearah forced me to.. but it wasn't disappointing!
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
It was a fun fight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]