DELETE

85 Draenei Hunter
DELETE
Edited by Alozaps on 4/22/2012 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I recommend switching to the Horde. I'm sure the H:A ratio has changed since you played last.
I know your exalted but that can be regained.
Edited by Jesterath on 9/28/2011 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
So nobody else is in a similar situation? That seems difficult to believe. I guess not many people visit these forums. :(
Reply Quote
92 Undead Rogue
09/30/2011 04:53 PMPosted by Alozaps
I guess not many people visit these forums. :(

Accurate. Those goddamn forumless bastards.
Edited by Grimueax on 9/30/2011 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hey Alozaps,

If you are interested in switching to Horde, Ride the Lightning welcomes casual players of any class/spec/level. We have been around for more than 5 years now. Most of us are in the 25-45 age range, many of us with families so we understand the constraints of an adult life. We strive for a fun, friendly environment with a family feel to it. We have raiders, PVPers, and casual players. We try to set aside time every week for older content/achievement runs and the occasional alt runs.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, then check out our website: www.rtlguild.net for more information and the application. You can also feel free to talk to Xanatos (guild leader), Rosalyn (recruiting officer), Darthnoodle (officer), or Zandah (officer) in game if you have any questions. You can also email me at: rosalynrtl@gmail.com with any questions or if you would like to chat with me on vent.

Thank you for your time and best of luck with your search for a guild!!!

Rosalyn
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Get pvp geared and send me a tell, I'm always looking for folks to play with!

PVP is a good way to go if you are unguilded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]