Cant get to login screen

90 Blood Elf Priest
For the last week I have been trying to play WoW and the launcher comes up alright saying wow is uptodate when I click on the play button the screen turns black as per usual but then it dos nothing. If given a minute the rainbow circle appears to say its waiting and given 5 minutes the application closes with a problem report.
I know this is a generalised problem as my brother says his computer (also mac) is fine right now and his been on his character.

Im not even sure where to start to fix the problem and am considering deleting the game off the computer and reinstalling it. If I do can I get it free online again as I purchased the games online.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am now having this same problem on my dell. Is there anything I can do to fix it? I have tried restarting my laptop and it is not working. All I get is the news feed screen with the PLAY button, soon as I click it and wait about 5 seconds, it takes me right back to this screen. Can someone please help me? I am paying for a game I play every day and would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out as to how to fix this problem.

Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]