Grats Three Day Ban!!!

90 Draenei Shaman
You people don't belittle your trials?

Man have I been doing it wrong. I thought they were to be treated as Mages (not Warlocks, I'm not cruel) for the duration of their trial :O
90 Troll Hunter
Hey Tribe I thought you said you didn't like arguing silly pointless things on the internet anymore?! I gotta say though, this particular argument seems so bland and boring, even I don't want to take part in it. :p
85 Troll Druid

Man have I been doing it wrong. I thought they were to be treated as Mages (not Warlocks, I'm not cruel) for the duration of their trial :O

Weren't you a female draenai yesterday and a male the day before? I'm confused.
90 Tauren Shaman
10/08/2011 10:01 AMPosted by Iconoclast
Hey Tribe I thought you said you didn't like arguing silly pointless things on the internet anymore?! I gotta say though, this particular argument seems so bland and boring, even I don't want to take part in it. :p

Apparently, I have a disease. In my defense, I was annoyed.

But yes, this was considerably less interesting than even a dozen minutes on talk.origins, and I'm reminded why I've come to dislike it.
Edited by Tribe on 10/8/2011 11:32 AM PDT
90 Worgen Warrior

Weren't you a female draenai yesterday and a male the day before? I'm confused.

If you log out in Dragonwrath staff form your avatar becomes a girl.
67 Blood Elf Paladin
WTB

Less people quoting each other
Moar namecalling
A slapfight maybe?
A little bit of finger pointing
Somebody breaking down and crying
Moar popcorn
85 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote]

CHINA IS A MYTH.

I thought Guam was a myth?

Its a real place mister. I can prove it.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Wow at the wall of texts last page. My eyes are bleeding.

Also, grats on staff Gistwiki.
87 Blood Elf Priest
Gratz guys. Takes a lot of effort to get there :P
85 Tauren Druid
Am I the only person who had never heard of Shade of Arrows before this thread?
85 Blood Elf Mage
10/11/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Pkay

You obviously haven't checked wowprogress the last two raid tiers then. :P
85 Tauren Druid

You obviously haven't checked wowprogress the last two raid tiers then. :P

Only the front page tbh... the battle for 23,984th isn't nearly as exciting as the top 20 battles on wowprogress

but then again I was in veritas and we weren't in danger of server firsting much
Edited by Pkay on 10/11/2011 1:13 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Priest
mal has herpies, my dog told me so.

Oh and grats 3DB
Edited by Awäkened on 10/11/2011 3:15 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Priest
10/12/2011 08:22 AMPosted by Snooker
but then again I was in veritas and we weren't in danger of server firsting much

Way to trash talk your old guild. Quality person here. You were in Veritas for how long? Yet you managed to do nothing but trash talk and cause drama. Hey it's like Ven used to say "Good people over good players." You were totally worthless in Vertias and I'm pretty sure, you'll be totally worthless in 3DB as well. Good riddance.

Guessing I missed something cause he stated a fact he didn't "talk trash" but you keep going being pissy about your pixelated friends next time don't be such a weenie and post on your main.
85 Tauren Druid
10/12/2011 08:22 AMPosted by Snooker

Way to trash talk your old guild. Quality person here. You were in Veritas for how long? Yet you managed to do nothing but trash talk and cause drama. Hey it's like Ven used to say "Good people over good players." You were totally worthless in Vertias and I'm pretty sure, you'll be totally worthless in 3DB as well. Good riddance.

Ven hasn't played wow in almost 4 years. He was a great micromanager, not a religious prophet.

In the words of the great Vendetta "AFK, real life"
Edited by Pkay on 10/12/2011 6:29 PM PDT
85 Troll Druid
I'll trash talk my old guild.

<OMG Who Pulled> was worse than butt cancer.
85 Troll Druid
I'll trash talk my current guild.

Bad is George Michael Bluth from Arrested Development (cousin incest and all). Bordeau has the syph. Awakened is going to be looking for a night elf tranny at BlizzCon to share his animal style fries with. Idiom is bad at Dark Souls. Dysis laughs like a child molester (and I assume has a pedostache).

And, the ultimate iceburn, obviously we're bad if I'm in the guild.
85 Orc Shaman
10/13/2011 11:03 AMPosted by Malacrass
Idiom is bad at Dark Souls.

DODGE AND LOCK-ON
DODGE AND LOCK-ON
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'll trash talk my current guild.

Bad is George Michael Bluth from Arrested Development (cousin incest and all). Bordeau has the syph. Awakened is going to be looking for a night elf tranny at BlizzCon to share his animal style fries with. Idiom is bad at Dark Souls. Dysis laughs like a child molester (and I assume has a pedostache).

And, the ultimate iceburn, obviously we're bad if I'm in the guild.

lmao, too funny

Mal sings a boomkin song to the tune of spongebob square's theme song. Please everyone send him a tell asking him to sing it to you. Caution, its very catchy and clever and you may wake up in the middle of the night singing it.
Edited by Awäkened on 10/13/2011 2:21 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]