Grats Three Day Ban!!!

100 Troll Druid
I'll trash talk my current guild.

Bad is George Michael Bluth from Arrested Development (cousin incest and all). Bordeau has the syph. Awakened is going to be looking for a night elf tranny at BlizzCon to share his animal style fries with. Idiom is bad at Dark Souls. Dysis laughs like a child molester (and I assume has a pedostache).

And, the ultimate iceburn, obviously we're bad if I'm in the guild.

lmao, too funny

Mal sings a boomkin song to the tune of spongebob square's theme song. Please everyone send him a tell asking him to sing it to you. Caution, its very catchy and clever and you may wake up in the middle of the night singing it.

I am not boomkin, I am bear. No boomkin song here. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
85 Tauren Druid
Anyone I owe loyalty in that guild is long gone. Just because it says Veritas, doesn't mean it's my old guild.

I wouldn't consider anything I've said in this thread bashing anyone in Veritas. Sorry if I upset anyone. I'm sure you're all cool folks in real life. Good luck with your future adventures.
100 Troll Druid
I've been informed that several others from my current guild who were left out of the earlier trash talking may have felt that I was slighting them. This, of course, was not my intent, so I shall now correct said oversight:

Mavhrick has a unique ability, self killing spree, that results in me having to brez her every single pull. Caloiisa is the lore master and is "totes jelly" of Thrall's lady-orc-friend because he's the only man for her. Yoda's raid performance mirrors the performance of his beloved Red Sox down the stretch. Eatmymuffins played with a trackball until we pointed out how terrible that was; she now plays on an Apple IIe. Nickolii constantly hums the classic Village People song "In the Navy" over vent, which most find distracting but I find extremely catchy. Shurpy often afks for long stretches of time allowing his pet goat to play for him (there is no noticeable difference, except the goat tends to bladestorm at the correct time).

I believe that covers just about everyone. If I missed you, holla'.
85 Tauren Druid
I've been informed that several others from my current guild who were left out of the earlier trash talking may have felt that I was slighting them. This, of course, was not my intent, so I shall now correct said oversight:

Mavhrick has a unique ability, self killing spree, that results in me having to brez her every single pull. Caloiisa is the lore master and is "totes jelly" of Thrall's lady-orc-friend because he's the only man for her. Yoda's raid performance mirrors the performance of his beloved Red Sox down the stretch. Eatmymuffins played with a trackball until we pointed out how terrible that was; she now plays on an Apple IIe. Nickolii constantly hums the classic Village People song "In the Navy" over vent, which most find distracting but I find extremely catchy. Shurpy often afks for long stretches of time allowing his pet goat to play for him (there is no noticeable difference, except the goat tends to bladestorm at the correct time).

I believe that covers just about everyone. If I missed you, holla'.

lol red sox
100 Troll Druid
10/13/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Pkay
lol red sox

More like red sux amirite?
88 Troll Druid
Grats guys and hello to all my old 3 day friends :)
85 Orc Hunter
So I measured my dingus today and it goes to the "O" on the Colgate bottle.

You guess what end :D
85 Blood Elf Mage

The short end probably.
85 Tauren Druid
Travel size?
90 Human Priest
Really?¿? Honestly it's not worth arguing about. TDB got the server first...end of story. We all do what we have to in order to progress. Grats TDB!!! Im sure once it's accomplished on 25 though, this thread will be worthless....as are all Velen threads just about.
85 Gnome Mage

The short end probably.

Definitely the short end... Of a travel size bottle.
85 Orc Hunter

The short end probably.

Definitely the short end... Of a travel size bottle.

You all know me so well.. !@#$ my life.

T_T
85 Human Warlock
Well I'm super late but grats 3DB...

Also... Hi Pkay. <3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]