Alienshark PvP Channel

85 Orc Warrior
Hello Suramar!

As the title states, I am starting my own PvP Channel. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a very long time so I decided it was time to get off my butt and hop to it! If you feel so inclined, head on over and take a look at my newest video, a 2v2 arena video with commentary, as well as my test video, Buckwild in Twin Peaks, that I made several months back.

Link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Aliensharkgaming

I would just like to say thank you in advance for those who will take the time to look, and all of those who have already helped and given me wonderful feedback. I’d love to hear from you, both negative and positive feed back (keep it constructive) about my play style, video footage, editing or anything else. If there is anything you would like to see, feel free to send me a request… and don’t forget to subscribe!

Thanks,

Alienshark
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Buckwild <3

Think you did a great job Alien.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
That rogue/ret combo was an awesome match, and grats on your kills achievement! Great channel so far :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Nice work on the vids man
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Hurry up with Buckwild v3, we're waiting patiently.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hey everyone, thanks for your support! I hope more of you continue to check it out and let me know what you think!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
So many alliance have hatred for you when they see you in TB, it's always in /raid or /1. I always stick up for you though because you're a gentleman among gentlemen. I love you.
Reply Quote
/salute

Nice to see ya in action considering it's rare I pop into PvP. :D

Your voice was a little low on the second video but overall nice job. Have you thought about how you're going to structure the videos? As in... keep them all basic gameplay with commentary or have some teach strategies?

Something along the lines of "WTF were they thinking?!" might be fun. Just really really dumb moves people pull... maybe how to avoid that mistake. Just a suggestion. :) Heaven forbid we wanna call anyone out on Suramar. :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Thanks Fasani, you're a real home slice! I need you watching my back at all times!

Thanks Ura!

Appreciate your feedback. I do indeed need to speak up a bit more. I kind of have a quiet voice.

I don't plan on limiting myself too much on what I will cover. I do plan to keep doing things similar to what I have already done as well as new stuff covering everything from how to play a warrior, battlegrounds, arenas, and just anything that could be fun.

I'm just really looking forward to making some videos that hopefully people will enjoy.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
WE GOIN BUCK WILD!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Great vids! I think you need to sing your own theme song though
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
New video up! Check it out and let me know what ya think!

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
720p plzzzz
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
even though you ganked me, a few months ago in TB dailies, ill still support ya. : )

/subbed
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Next video will be in 720p and 1080p for sure!

even though you ganked me, a few months ago in TB dailies, ill still support ya. : )

/subbed

Haha, sorry! I guess I TB ended too soon for me! Thanks for your support. : )
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
10/05/2011 01:04 PMPosted by Fasani
So many alliance have hatred for you when they see you in TB, it's always in /raid or /1. I always stick up for you though because you're a gentleman among gentlemen. I love you.

I only hated him in Wintergrasp.

SCREW YOU ALIEN, YOU KILLED MY WOTLK SELF :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
You are the best!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Shamelessly bumping this thread. Hoping to see some more awesome videos with the upcoming season!
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
Nice job! It was always a pleasure to kill you on Rakke, it is always a pleasure to heal you on Sabbine.

xoxox
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]