Restarting Elemental Bonds (Saving Thrall)

85 Draenei Shaman
I would also like to add that if you have a DC issue with "The Worldbreaker"(where you teleport to the maelstorm and fight Deathwing with Thrall) quest, completing this chain will solve the DC problem.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Hi

Still having problems. Went back to hyjal, Nordissil and I cant find Aggra or anyone in that area. Am I missing something? I have looked all over including every pond but cant find anyone
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hi

Still having problems. Went back to hyjal, Nordissil and I cant find Aggra or anyone in that area. Am I missing something? I have looked all over including every pond but cant find anyone

Please read the top post.

It appears you haven't yet done Elemental Bonds: Doubt, which you pick up in Uldum.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I started it. Was in Uldem, died and went back but it didn't seem to be working properly so I abondon the quest and have been seeking to restart it ever since but cant find anyone and as I stated before, I have been everywhere in hyjal.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
01/11/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Davemajor
I started it. Was in Uldem, died and went back but it didn't seem to be working properly so I abondon the quest and have been seeking to restart it ever since but cant find anyone and as I stated before, I have been everywhere in hyjal.

You need to go to Uldum, not Hyjal. That's why you can't find anything. Go talk to Cyclonas, just like it said in the top post, which I asked you to read.
Reply Quote
I sent sticky request as I found many people suffering same problem .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thanks for your help.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
for anyone who has problems with the quest tracking kills in this chain. you simple need to abandon the quest go back to thrall and accept quest again...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
If you know the exact name of quest before u abandon it write it down go to thottbot.com or wow head many people have posted exactly where to get the quest from and go reaccept it...:)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ok, i died in the firelands, but when i went back, to deepholm, aggra was not there, where do i look now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
04/30/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Huskor
Ok, i died in the firelands, but when i went back, to deepholm, aggra was not there, where do i look now.

This was not covered anywhere in the thread. If you abandon after already being teleported to Firelands, you need to go to The Molten Front to pick up where you left off.

This will require quite a few Hyjal quests if you haven't done them yet, as well as the quests to unlock the Molten Front area.
From there, you can accept Elemental Bonds: Fury.

GL to you! Took me several hours to figure this part out. :)
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
this was soooo helpful thanks alot man
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
ok so i was soing this quest then i died once and i killed those flying things FOR EVER and nothing happened so i abandoned the quest thinking i could restart, and i went to get it again and i couldnt... Where can i reaquire the quest plzz.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This needs to be stickied
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
I Can't Even Finish The Last Quest Because Four Totems Won't Activated And Thrall Won't Saying Through The Quest Is There Anyways They Can Solved This Things oO
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Zeiana

This was not covered anywhere in the thread. If you abandon after already being teleported to Firelands, you need to go to The Molten Front to pick up where you left off.

This will require quite a few Hyjal quests if you haven't done them yet, as well as the quests to unlock the Molten Front area.
From there, you can accept Elemental Bonds: Fury.

GL to you! Took me several hours to figure this part out. :)

This information was very helpfull. thank you
Although I seem to be in the same spot as Kornyfreaks

09/04/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Kornyfreaks
I Can't Even Finish The Last Quest Because Four Totems Won't Activated And Thrall Won't Saying Through The Quest Is There Anyways They Can Solved This Things oO

Thank you glad to know I am not the only one. I even started this part over several times thinking i did something wrong yet to no avail.
Hey "blue" a little help please.
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi
I had difficulties finishing the last part of the quest elemental bonds:fury. Very frustrating to say the least, and ended up hearthing back to SW. I put in a ticket to report the glitch and of course they told me to look at the forums lol.

However, having done this 7 times on my alts I figured that I could go to Hyjal and begin the quests to open up the Molten Front quest chain and hoped that Aggra would still be there.She was, but you can't see whether the quest is still there until you past through the portal to the Molten Front.

It worked for me, just don't abandon the quest and if you die rez and repeat.
good luck
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
ok im tryin to complete this quest...got thru the wind part no issues then i get to vash and it does something funny i accept the quest get to 100 and then it stays there no bubble for aggra it just lights up @ 100 and stops there i tried everything and it still wont let me complete the quest anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Mage
Same here on my Lock, stuck in Vash. It gets to 100 and just stalls there. Abandoned it and retried about 3 times with same result. I noticed that she doesn't say else after accepting the quest.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Shaman
locked out of fl on my alt ftl....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]