Likes and Dislikes

85 Human Hunter
Ok so basically i know this is goin to come up eventually so goin to get straight to the point...

WHO THINKS IM AMAZING AND WHO IS IN DENIAL!?!?! Come on comment pls!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
i think you have this forum confused with Facebook.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok so basically i know this is goin to come up eventually so goin to get straight to the point...

WHO THINKS IM AMAZING AND WHO IS IN DENIAL!?!?! Come on comment pls!!!

Things that I like about you:
1) Pro PvP skills

Things I dislike (due to my extreme jealously about your pro PvP skills):
1) Bow enchant, jk it is 2gud
2) Below spell pen cap, jk you don't need spell pen, you are 2gud
3) Gemming is 2gud
4) Terrible trinkets, jk those are also 2gud
5) Sub-par arena ratings, jk you are... 2gud for arena
6) Sub-par RBG ratings, jk you are... 2gud for RBG
Edit: 7) Professions... TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Edited by Robespeir on 10/5/2011 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
Things that I like about you:
1) Pro PvP skills

Things I dislike (due to my extreme jealously about your pro PvP skills):
1) Bow enchant, jk it is 2gud
2) Below spell pen cap, jk you don't need spell pen, you are 2gud
3) Gemming is 2gud
4) Terrible trinkets, jk those are also 2gud
5) Sub-par arena ratings, jk you are... 2gud for arena
6) Sub-par RBG ratings, jk you are... 2gud for RBG
Edit: 7) Professions... TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

like a 2gud
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
boss*
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Like: You found an arena team on DS.
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Rogue
joke
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
its funny lawlheals brings up ratings cause i can guarantee with my !@#$ rating from people not bein able to keep up and considering i also HELP people who need to cap in arenas to get gear and as for rbgs i couldnt really care less about it cause i will still destroy u in world pvp...unless youre a healer cause obviously youre a healer waste of time and the reason for goin heals is probly cause u suck at pvp with any other class. o and in reguards to the facebook think i despise it dont really use it fyi :P. and for the rest of u whether it was scarcasm or not thanks for the comments appreciate it and i was jus messin around haha.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I personally think you're...

Okay I guess. Better than a lot of the horde... I think.

Your bow enchant makes me lol though.

And I could've sworn hunter traps are based off spell pen >_> Should probably fix that.
Edited by Azn on 10/6/2011 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
haha well thanks azn i dont really see u in tol barad or anything.
I do see u in ogr tho on my alt...and why does my bow enchant make u laugh?
I had the 130+ agi but i prefer the chain for the hit rating...few times i have lost due to MISS...damn percentage haha but right now experimenting it gota change it up :P.
And yea spell pen does help make people not resist it but thats all it does for me traps worked just fine without it til recently so i popped in a spell pen gem or 2 and everything is good...so far XD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Ignoring the attention !@#$% hunter above.

70 spell pen to cloak, 2 50 spell pen gems and a 20 res 25spell pen gem puts you at 195 exactly, to the point where you need to be (because why do you need the extra 25 with a 3rd blue gem? pshhh)

And weapon chain isn't terrible for hunters. I'd probably buy a 2nd staff or polearm or whatever, one with 130 agi and one with weapon chain, to swap in the few seconds as games start in arena, weapon chain if you're facing a team that can disarm you, 130 agi if not. wooo min maxing.

Bow enchant, you can pick up either Flintlocke's Woodchucker (300 agi for 10 sec every ~40 sec) or Gnomish X-ray Scope (800 AP for 10 sec every ~40 sec), but ibelieve the xray scope is better. x_x
But I think there's a problem with Flintlocke's Woodchucker, since it deals minor damage on ranged hit, it procs off of scatter shot and stings, so it'll break cc. 800 ap is probably better in general?
Edited by Azn on 10/8/2011 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
10/08/2011 08:53 AMPosted by Azn
since it deals minor damage on ranged hit, it procs off of scatter shot and stings, so it'll break cc

I think I have an echo.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
You're swell!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]