looking for wow players in melbourne

85 Human Warrior
hey ppls i am actually looking for wow players in melbourne, i have been playing the game for near 6 years and neva found another person playing the game in melb, victoria yes but not melbourne.
i only have alliance toons and greymane has been the toons home for this time.

so if there is any of you other melbournians out there post a reply
Reply Quote
22 Draenei Shaman
AFK
Another Melbournian here. There is quite a few of us on Cael :)
Reply Quote
32 Human Priest
Khaz Goroth here, come join us. "THE AUSSIES" is the largest server guild :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm from Melb CBD but on Cael server....have toons on both factions. You'll find there are are a few in Melbourne in Caelestrasz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
melbourne here to =3 frostmourne/barthilas player!
why do you ask? =3 looking for possible real life friends!!!?
i lone for the day i can finally make a friend.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Weirdo Victorians jeez !! - all stalkers
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Another Melbournian but i'm on Thaurissian and find it hard to change realms on the account of having a tonne of BoA, 2 85's and many golds.. so much golds..
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Im not melbourne.. but im only 10 hours drive away o.O
Edited by Chaostail on 10/12/2011 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
melb here.eh.. nagrand. was on medivh pre bc.. maybe some from there..but all good..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
-ilus ^

You still play, Ful? I know a few Melbournians who play. Think they were on Cael and Dath.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
alot of melbournians on Dath
Reply Quote
WOO AMERICA FK YAH! Just sayin..
Reply Quote
I'm also another Melbourne resident. I've been trying to find a guild on my server on the horde faction who raid at 8-11ish AEST. I can't raid with my current guild. They're all from WA :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Our guild is trying to form a core group to run some of the easier raids to gear up members including me and help others who havent don't them before aswel, great group of people, so if you want drop by on Thaurissian..
Reply Quote
3 Goblin Mage
yeah im from Melb, just got back into wow after a 3 year break, im on Area 52 now but plan to transfer in the next couple of days, just lookin for the right server with Aussies on it, Melbourne even better, been running 85 dungeons flat out trying to gear up as much as i can by myself to finally hit up some raids, but clearly Area 53 isnt my time zone, ive just got to doin heroic and missus is away for 3 weeks haha so il be running as much as i can while she is away, might have to come check out Thaurissian, my main is a 85 restro druid
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
MC internet all day erry day... why don't I just buy a damn computer already
Edited by Phlyte on 11/4/2011 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
13 Draenei Hunter
Greetings alas I am some-what rather a noob to this game & really don't have much of an idea of what I should be doing etc...

I am based in Melbourne Australia & would really appreciate some help / guidance on what to do , if Some-one would be so kind as to take me under there wing so to speak and play with me & guide me that would be hugely appreciated !!!

Thank you

Yours hopefully

Mastodony
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]