Rated Battlegrounds

85 Night Elf Warrior
So i'd like to finish gearing up soon, but to do that I need my conquest cap to go back up to w/e it was before 2700 or something. Sooo to get my cap I need to win an rbg or two.
So if anyone is interested in winning a couple rbgs this week let me know on this thread or in game. I don't really have a date in mind yet. but it will probably be a Friday or Saturday night.
And this isn't a first come first serve kind of deal either, I don't plan on being up all night trying to win with a team of 3 heals 4 rogues and 3 warriors or something stupid like that. hopefully i'll get enough takers so that i'll be able to pick and choose for a good comp and people who I know are good players.
And this is not just Serenity Now people, i'll take anyone as long as you're good, innuendo, locked down, cpd, anything idgaf. Unless I personally hate you then I might tell you to go away. I know pugs like this have failed in the past, but it was usually due to lack of organization and a leader, but i'll be doing both so don't fret. just jump when I say jump and kill what I tell you to kill and we'll be golden.
thanks, and I hope to win some rbgs with you all this weekend :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I was so in until you said you wanted good players.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
saturday night or friday afternoon i'd be able to do some... and if its a decent group... i dont wanna join and lose to 4 1200 teams lol.

if its not a very decent group i'd be more than willing to come on my mage lol :P
Edited by Morroes on 9/27/2011 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
morroes, i'm going to probably be an !@#$%^- about this and be very picky. I'm not afraid to tell people no. I don't plan on losing.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Hit me up friday night / saturday on skype if you get a group going and need a disc / shadow priest!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
How can you say no to this? /flex
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I wouldn't say no to you telestio.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
<3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
id be down if you need another warrior or feral druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]