Mage thinking of returning to Eonar

85 Troll Mage
I played on Eonar back in Vanilla through BC and am thinking about returnin. I left Eonar in Wrath to play with family on Staghelm. Currently Staghelm has very little raiding possibilities at this time. I am looking for a raiding guild that is working on progression in Firelands, even if that progression is 1/7n or even 0/7n as long as there are consistent raids going on each week. I am 12/12 normal T11, and have little experience in Firelands but have watched all the video guides on all the bosses. Yes I know this is not the best, but I am a very fast learner and have much raiding experience across many characters. My ilvl is 370(369 equipped). If anyone is interested in an Arcane Mage who knows their class please respond. Thank you for your time. Am willing to faction change if need be.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Priest
-
Edited by Orlyfactor on 7/5/2013 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
It's Been so long since I played on Eonar, and when I did it was mostly as alliance. My former main was a Night Elf Druid Shilgada in Vanilla who was in Southern Stars which I know is no longer around. Then in BC I played as a Draenei Paladin Nieniira, can't remember what guild I was in on that toon. I had horde alts in Circle of Power a long time ago, but never did any raidng. And now this toon is my main.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]