BlizzCon Plans

90 Night Elf Druid
I love blizzard just a little more today.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Are we ever going to find out who killed Mankirk's wife?! I need to know!
Reply Quote
74 Troll Druid
Hey, it just means more camera time for the panda coverage.

I love me some pandas.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Death Knight
Ozzy...Tenacious D...and now the Foo Fighters?

Jesus Blizz, you have some damn good taste in music.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Foo Fighters, nice! I'm sure they'll put on a great show, too bad I'm not going
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Pfft naw...
The next expansion, will be great and amazing with a misty sensation!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
09/28/2011 07:02 PMPosted by Bashiok
Some of you might have seen some recent speculation out there regarding the unannounced MMO and BlizzCon. There’s going to be a ton of information and content at the show -- including a closing concert by Foo Fighters, which we just revealed today -- but we want to be clear up front that we’re not going to be discussing the unannounced MMO.

you just saved me from buying it on DirecTV again this year.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Noooo, i was really looking forward hear about Project Titan.
I guess we will have to wait until next year :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Actually earlier this year I was watching the video game awards or which there was a brief announcement about blizzard releasing a new MMO.... Im not certain as to what it was because nothing will take me away from wow.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
09/28/2011 07:48 PMPosted by Scyley
Some of you might have seen some recent speculation out there regarding the unannounced MMO and BlizzCon. There’s going to be a ton of information and content at the show -- including a closing concert by Foo Fighters, which we just revealed today -- but we want to be clear up front that we’re not going to be discussing the unannounced MMO.

I'm sorry, But regardless of whether or not this is true, you are obviously trolling. Blizzard doesn't clarify anything.

You realize... Bashiok is a CM right? What with the blue text? Or am i being trolled right now
Reply Quote
76 Worgen Death Knight
I wish it was 15 years ago, so we could watch nirvana at blizzcon. Now that would be epic.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
09/28/2011 07:48 PMPosted by Scyley

I'm sorry, But regardless of whether or not this is true, you are obviously trolling. Blizzard doesn't clarify anything.

lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Just to be clear: Blizzard is definitely not - under any circumstances - planning on discussing the top secret, brand new IP MMO that Bashiok just reminded us it has been working on for years.

Really, definitely, absolutely not. Zero (0) discussion. Nada discourse. Of conversation, there will be none. Nil Dialogue.

You guys. We can't ask about it. Okay?

You guys.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
This seriously has me pissed off. First the crummy band, now no new mmo. WTS Blizzcon tickets x3 and a trip to cali.
Reply Quote
27 Tauren Warrior
09/28/2011 07:51 PMPosted by Lucreda
Does this mean they're announcing something big?

They announce something big every year. The unannounced MMO is as big as it can get. It will be the WoW mists xpac as well as new D3 content.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
09/28/2011 07:02 PMPosted by Bashiok
but we want to be clear up front that we’re not going to be discussing the unannounced MMO.

You guys make not announcing anything feel like someone shot Santa on Christmas.

D3's been delayed again, WoW will never release an expansion a year, Warcraft 4 is so under the radar it might as well be in China, and you guys want to announce that you're not announcing anything.

Yeah. Sounds good.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]