BlizzCon Plans

I remember the head of the company I worked for once calling us all together to quash a rumor that our company was for sale.

He swore, on his mothers grave, that it was not true.

2 weeks later we were sold to another company that immediately fired everyone in the office I worked in.

I bet my old bosses mother is rolling in her grave.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So there were plans to talk about Titan at BlizzCon? Maybe next year, this post however did get me less excited about BlizzCon probably shouldn't have posted it anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I think the phrase "me thinks thou doth protest too much" applies here...but I could be crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not sure if serious....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
This is disheartening indeed. I'm hopeful in some deep, dark pit of my soul that your words can be twisted and that Blizzard DOES intend on giving us some information.

We've already been given a ton of information about Diablo 3, so I guess the focus will be on Wow's next expac and maybe some bits about HotS? I don't know for how many more Blizzcons that new Wow stuff will be sufficient to hold the interest of your fans. As much as we love your current and amazing IP's, we want to hear about something new... or at least I do.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I wish I could perform at blizzcon, they need to have something so DJs can go up there on stage and showcase their music.
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warrior
09/28/2011 07:21 PMPosted by Jard
Well that's just too bad Bashiok. All eyes currently are on SWTOR and i do not think any expansion info will take the gaze from it. The unannounced blizzard MMO could have done that however.

No all eyes are not on SWTOR. I don't understand why people keep thinking that the next "great" MMO is going to detract from WoW. I've been playing WoW for a little over 2 years now and I'm blown away at how many "WoW killers" have came and went -- and how people STILL think the next new game is going to be worth playing after 6 months to a year.

IMO, info on the next WoW content patch is enough to take the gaze away from another MMO where we run around with our little light sabers.

I don't know why anyone would believe the hype that they were going to talk about Titan at this Blizzcon. The next WoW expansion, patch 4.3, Diablo, and Starcraft are all ready sooner and on everyones radar. The next MMO, according to a leaked product release date (which has shown to be accurate so far), is projected for the end of 2013. The next Blizzcon would be perfect to announce the new MMO, because they won't have a new Warcraft expansion to talk about.
Edited by Seneselina on 9/29/2011 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE! I'M YOUR FOOL. EVERYONE'S GOT THEIR CHAINS TO BREAK, HOLDING YOU. WERE YOU BORN TO RESIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSST OR BE ABUSED?

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOUUU?

HAS SOMEONE TAKEN YOUR FAITH? IT'S REAL! THE PAIN YOU FEEL! YOUR TRUST, YOU MUST CONFESS!

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUU?!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
FOO FIGHTERS! Not my fav but its better than some generic metal crap. Thanks!!

Oh yeah the MMO thing, whatevs

I'll take metal over the Foo Fighters, thank you. They suck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The new MMO is cake... there is no cake... the cake is a lie!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Guess I don't have to tune in anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
09/28/2011 11:49 PMPosted by Daphnes
including a closing concert by Foo Fighters,

Can we get Lady Gaga instead? Hell, Celine Dion would even be better.

Edit: I'm 100% serious. I couldn't name a song by FF, but that's probably because their 1 or 2 "big hits" were trash.

You consider Foo Fighters trash? (They aren't anywhere near my favorite band, in fact there are a few things i dont like about them at all) but at least they are better than the absolute garbage you seem to think is music. I just don't get how people could possibly think a song about a "disco stick" is more refined and artistic then something even by the foo fighters.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks for the heads up, Bashiok. I'm unsure as to which MMO, Players were discussing regarding Blizzcon. My guess though it was about the next possible expansion "Mists of Pandara", Which players have been speculating about recently.

Glad to hear there will be lots of announcements at Blizzcon this year. I won't be able to attend, But I'll be following it online for sure! =)

Hope to see some great stuff being announced!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]