BlizzCon Plans

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just because people stopped paying for more than one account, doesnt mean they actually lost the actual subscribers... they just lost out on some pointless account renewals. Mind you I bet the stupid 2 person rocket also has to deal with a HUGE chunk of those people not renewing the fake account to get the mount.
Edited by Sarahstrasza on 10/4/2011 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Any idea of how many more expansions of WoW are expected? Loving the game, just was curious how much longer it's going to be around.

By 'be around' meaning new content released because we all know once content stops, people quit.
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Rogue
So, it will be this then.

Diablo III
Heart of the Swarm
Next WoW expansion
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

Diablo III
Heart of the Swarm
Next WoW expansion

Possibly Mists of Pandaria. Which I'm still betting is Warcraft 4.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Warrior
Foo Fighters? meh there okay in my book. And New MMO not this year, well atleast that ill still have WoW for a few more years. Maybe theyll announce a new xpac?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

Diablo III
Heart of the Swarm
Next WoW expansion

Possibly Mists of Pandaria. Which I'm still betting is Warcraft 4.

mists of pandarin... wow... angry pandas... I really thought we had better lore to create an xpac about then pandarin. What happened with the emerald dream, and xavius and n'zoths corruption? what happened to queen azshara in her naga city? I really expected for her play a bigger part in cata then just as a time travel boss...
Edited by Ryokoh on 10/9/2011 8:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Heart of the Swarm is first priority
WoW is second
Diablo is last,
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
09/28/2011 07:02 PMPosted by Bashiok
we’re not going to be discussing the unannounced MMO.

Haha. This reminds me of that scene in Scary Movie 4, where they spoof The Village.

Man: "I fear the presence of the outsiders will attract those of whom we do not speak"
Woman: "If you talk about those of whom we do not speak, have you not spoken of that about which we do not talk?"
Man: "Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking."

Here's the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSXrs4h8L9A

PS.
/me prays for the next WoW expansion to not be called "Mists of Pandaria".
I hope blizzard trademarked this for some cheesy game for little girls.
In my opinion Mists of Pandaria = Care Bears ≠ World of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Of course not! Not necessary to talk about it and you shouldn't. But, we still can't wait!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]