Dragon Soul raid entrance isn't cool enough.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So I just hit up some PTR. After messing around with the transmog, void storage, and even the one dungeon that is opened up at this time, I then decided to take a trip to the Caverns of time to see what's up.

There are two new hallways, and down one hall way there is "End Time," "Dragon Soul," and "Hour of Twilight." in that respective order. Down the other hallway is the "Well of Eternity." Now, I don't mean to knock WoE down a peg, but that hallway looks like it should belong to Dragon Soul. We're about to take on Deathwing...DEATHWING!!!!! All he gets is some hole in the wall, not even some badass portcullis.

I know this is rather, VERY, nitpick of me to point out; but have some respect for the Dragon who is trying to destroy Azeroth (that does sound kind of odd now that I think of it). I'd be like giving the Lich King a closet inside the Shadow Vault...just sayin.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
The Hour of Twilight and Dragon Soul portals shouldn't even be in the Caverns of Time as they occur in the present. The Hour of Twilight and Dragon Soul portals should be, in my opinion, in Dragonblight, where they belong.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Maybe they are all placeholders, but then...why even go through the effort of creating said hallway/portals? I hope you are right, because Wyrmrest would be the best place for DS, even if it's in a WotLK continent. People would probably QQ about having to fly to wyrmrest, or having to set their hearth in Dal again.

But that too could all be solved with a portal to wyrmrest. Regardless, I just hope this isn't anything close to finalized x_x
Reply Quote
22 Goblin Mage
Cuz deathwing is a scrub, nuff said. Can't even destroy the world by himself.
Reply Quote
5 Orc Shaman
09/29/2011 09:35 AMPosted by Vanarela
The Hour of Twilight and Dragon Soul portals shouldn't even be in the Caverns of Time as they occur in the present. The Hour of Twilight and Dragon Soul portals should be, in my opinion, in Dragonblight, where they belong.
But it is. You can see the portal near the End of time entrance. It looks like the pillars in wyrmrest temple, and there is snow around it.
Reply Quote
Wait... so the entrance to the Dragon Soul raid is in the Caverns of Time? My crazed conspiracy sense is tingling! We won't actually be killing Dearthwing, the whole raid will be an elaborate trick by the Infinite Flight!
Reply Quote
The Hour of Twilight and Dragon Soul portals shouldn't even be in the Caverns of Time as they occur in the present.

Isn't now considered part of time? I have heard tell, in fact, that there is no time like the present.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
To be fair, the present IS a point in time. The Bronze Dragons could make a portal to the present, even if it doesn't sound that epic.

"Brace yourselves for an incredible journey, as we cross time and space to enter...THE PRESENT!"

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
People still use entrances? I suppose someone has to get there before me so I can be summoned.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue

The idea is that the bronze dragonflight is allowing you to repeat a single moment in time until you get it right.

To be honest it makes more sense than all of the other instances in this game combined!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]