The Mediocre Men recruiting - Dragon Soul!!

100 Night Elf Druid

TL DR

For a short summary, everyone on this server blows giant balls. Applemask is looking for people who can not suck for 5 minutes at a time, but otherwise enjoys failing spectacularly together.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
For a short summary, everyone on this server blows giant balls. Applemask is looking for people who can not suck for 5 minutes at a time, but otherwise enjoys failing spectacularly together.

at least he doesn't want to give up on his guild. i think it's pretty cool tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/11/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Riketycrikit

at least he doesn't want to give up on his guild. i think it's pretty cool tbh.

Concur.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
Why do you still post here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I wouldn't even necessarily say that everyone on this server sucks, or that this is a very low population server, so much as that no one is motivated to do anything at all. Thunderlord has some sort of bizarre social vibe of casualness that blots out the sun. Fifty bajillion players - many of which are actually surprisingly good - but every single one of them wants to be in their own Happy Fun Time Adventure guild with their buddies and do LFRs all day.

I think one of the weirdest things I've seen is that 9 out of 10 guilds on Thunderlord have bizarre as hell raid times, like "Thursday/Monday" or whatever. It's like fifty bajillion players who want to pretend they're cool and that somehow not raiding on a tuesday or even two days in a row makes them sound like they have more of a "life."

THIS SERVER HAS GOTTEN REALLY WEIRD.

Also, bump, we still need exactly 2 more weirdos.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I know when we didn't raid on tuesdays i got alot more hits on Eharmony ! Im gonna go stand by the ah bank for the rest of the evening see if anyone grabs my butt !
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I think overall the game has become more casual. The other night I placed 3rd in the frikken world on Arcane DPS for Ultraxion. I shouldn't have been able to do that with only one piece of heroic gear.
Edited by Karbuncle on 2/18/2012 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/18/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Karbuncle
I think overall the game has become more casual. The other night I placed 3rd in the frikken world on Arcane DPS for Ultraxion. I shouldn't have been able to do that with only one piece of heroic gear.

But ur a beast and have been playing mages a good while. Maybe, instead of an indication of casualness, it is an indication that gear is becoming slightly less relevant in comparison to skill? Hopefully...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Applemask:
I wouldn't even necessarily say that everyone on this server sucks, ...Thunderlord has some sort of bizarre social vibe of casualness that blots out the sun.

...It's like fifty bajillion players who want to pretend they're cool and that somehow not raiding on a tuesday or even two days in a row makes them sound like they have more of a "life."

Applemask's speech made me realize that everyone on this server is weird. Guys I think we need some group therapy. We should all find a place, where horde and alliance can get together to work out our complicated issues.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Applemask:
I wouldn't even necessarily say that everyone on this server sucks, ...Thunderlord has some sort of bizarre social vibe of casualness that blots out the sun.

...It's like fifty bajillion players who want to pretend they're cool and that somehow not raiding on a tuesday or even two days in a row makes them sound like they have more of a "life."

Applemask's speech made me realize that everyone on this server is weird. Guys I think we need some group therapy. We should all find a place, where horde and alliance can get together to work out our complicated issues.

Sounds disturbingly erotic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]