<Stuck on Uldaman> is selling Titles/Mounts

90 Goblin Shaman
Dear Uldamaniacs,

Now that we have some breathing room between tiers, we have some time during peak hours to sell some raiding perks. The one item that is not negotiable in any way is a Heroic Ragnaros kill or the accompanying Firelord title. Other than that one exception, anything and everything is for sale. This includes, but is not limited to:

of The Four Winds title (Heroic Al'Akir)
Blackwing's Bane title (Heroic Nefarian)
Dragonslayer title (Heroic Sinestra)
Glory of the Cataclysm Raider (Reins of the Drake of the East Wind http://www.wowhead.com/item=62901)
Glory of the Firelands Raider (Corrupted Egg of Millagazor http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5828)

as well as essentially anything else you might want, be it boss kills, gear, or achievements. For any and all questions, as well as pricing details, please get in contact with myself (alts: Medeglia, Abbazabba, Aposteriori, Nagel) or Bose in-game and we would be happy to help in any way that we can.
Edited by Jojothewhale on 10/27/2011 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
He can't sell what I own, Brother Bear
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Are you selling regular Sinestra too or just the heroic version?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How can you guys sell runs when you don't exist since you're 10 man?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gonna get in on some of that Sinestra action. Mmhmm.

Also: I miss Music :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Dear Uldamaniacs,

Now that we have some breathing room between tiers, we have some time during peak hours to sell some raiding perks.

WOW

5 years later and Jojothewhale is still selling - what some could never have a chance to get otherwise !

+1 kudos to joo !

Almost went horde 4 years ago when you had a similar offer Ages and ages ago... thats a loooong time bro !

Keep up the good work !
Edited by Savadia on 10/7/2011 5:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Selling has commenced, get on the list now while we're on a roughly one day raid schedule before t13 comes out.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I would soooooo love one of those extremely elusive mounts for my collection. But alas, how would that look to my fellow guild members? As second/first in charge of the oldest Horde guild on the server?

You will do well here folks, have a great time and make huge profits...

/cheer
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
what are you looking at price wise for the firelands raider?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump, still have a growing list
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Great sellers, and amazing people to raid with!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
A caveat on the Sinestra sales: to qualify for purchasing Sinestra, you have to demonstrate your ability to not suck at raiding, since ill-timed Cutters on a poor player can waste the raid.

Edit: just kidding - even if you're Cutter-challenged we'll just feed you to the dargon at the beginning of the fight and 9-man the rest. I just wanted to thank Dream for buying and to point out that he handled Sinestra, Heroic Ascendant Council, and everything else like a champ.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
^ agreed
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Dream has my undying love for doing Council Frost Orbs perfectly on his first try. I like him better than every last one of you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
10/25/2011 07:25 AMPosted by Jojothewhale
Dream has my undying love for doing Council Frost Orbs perfectly on his first try. I like him better than every last one of you.

I know I'm Hawt!
Reply Quote
So let's see some of the prices. I wouldn't mind getting the dragonslayer title on my main, but no prices are mentioned within this thread.
Edited by Terathund on 10/26/2011 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
As the thread says, feel free to discuss pricing with Bose or myself in-game. It won't be done here.

If that's a problem, thank you anyway for the interest, but we won't be doing business.
Edited by Jojothewhale on 10/26/2011 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 08:23 PMPosted by Jojothewhale
It won't be done here.

Why not? Is this something against the terms of service then? Otherwise, I don't see what the problem is, and why we have to be so secretive.
Edited by Terathund on 10/26/2011 10:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I'll explain because it's 3 AM and I can't sleep. Let me be clear that it has nothing to do with being secretive. There's nothing stopping anyone from whispering me in-game, asking for prices, and posting them here. There are a few important reasons.

Discussing pricing, availability, timing, etc. with every person that whispers me is both time-consuming and quite frankly, cumbersome. I take the time to give detailed, complete, and brutally honest answers to people. It's much easier for me to be able to do that in-game where I have mods that can attach notes to people's names, allowing me to keep things organized, as well as not having the inconvenience of having to check the forums. The only reason I knew you responded is because someone in guild saw it and suggested I do so in kind. I don't really read the forums, and I don't bump the thread because we have more people already interested than we can really handle, unless the patch is even later than expected.

The far more important answer, however, is that it lets me weed out the people who can't or choose not to follow simple, polite requests. The way I look at these sales is that we're bored after Tuesday and these serve as ways to have fun, light-hearted raids and make a little money on the side. The person that will be hanging out with us for hours is every bit as important as the gold he/she is paying us, and I will not be responsible for bringing in someone who will make the raid unenjoyable for us.

That you made me post all of this when all I asked was that you help me out a little by talking to me in-game tells me everything I need to know. I'm not interested in selling you anything, though I do thank you very much for your interest and am sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Edited by Jojothewhale on 10/27/2011 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]