[A] Impending Doom recruting for 2nd 10 man

90 Human Warlock
I will be leading Impending Doom's second 10 man raid. Times will be tues-thurs 10-1230 or 1 server time

Needed:
2 tanks. not picky on classes. just know how to play
2 healers. need a holy pally and perhaps a heal with dps offspec.
1 dps. mage would be nice.

also looking to pick up 2 people for subs. looking to have 12 people total for the run. I will be rotating people in and out according to gearing/class comp and overall performance.

Requirements:
Be able to take constructive criticism. If you get called out own your mistakes don't make excuses just fix it next time. you will not get called out unless you are hurting the group and holding back the other players. Be able to hold very high attendance #s. If you will be late or absent either make a forum post or in game mail me so i can adjust accordingly.
have some experience in FL content. I would prefer if you have at least 6/7 experience. I would like to attempt to get into heroics relatively quickly.

apply at: impendingdoom.guildlaunch.com
forward questions to me via in game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump

still looking for more for 10 man.

need some melee dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump

just looking for 1 dps and possibly 1-2 people to fill in as subs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]