I'm thinking about you Onyxia

90 Draenei Hunter
I started WoW on the Onyxia Server. Back when things were a little livelier. I leveled up my little Dreanei hunter Zildi, with some good friends in <Hunters of Azeroth>. The first raiding guild I was in took off during Naxx progression in wrath...I remember our warrior tank Petia and <Last Call>. Sadly, drama happens. <Reign of Blood> was next for me...what a crazy guild. I remember Ulduar progression, the two different raid groups. It was always Palasky vs. Reivax, which made me laugh because I respected you both equally.

Eventually, <Deja Vu> was born, with Talliya, Palasky and Crankit. We weren't anything special, definitely not competitive with <Fierce> for realm first kills in ICC. But it was a blast, my first real position as a leader in a guild I was willing to pour time into.

To this day, myself and Drtydancer, another officer from <Deja Vu> who has accompanied me through my travels in Azeroth still private chat in a custom channel called "deja". While the core of <Deja Vu> now hardly interacts, the memories I have about that guild and Onyxia in general are still special to me.

So here's a shoutout to you Onyxia, from your friends on Perenolde! I hope the server isn't suffering as bad as when I left it. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
well it's not as bad now since fierce left
and we're stuck with @%* lancers -_-
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wtf is onyxia
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
DA !@#$ EVLIS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zildi! i dot know if you remember me but i used to be in Deja Vu along with you and the rest of the gang, just im now on arthas and run my own guild how have you been!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]