Prot Warrior LF raiding guild

85 Orc Warrior
Whats up guys, I'm a prot warrior and I have been tanking on this char since BC. Recently started playing again so now I'm just looking for a mature guild that raids.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Omg I know you
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Greetings Kolvai,

If faction change is an option you are considering, I would like to introduce you to the Dark Alliance of Echo Isles. The guild is composed of members of an average age around 30. It is one of the older guilds on Echo Isle, formed back in 2006. The guild is built mainly around alt-a-holics, but offers a variety of activities.

As far as raiding, we have a ten man raiding group. We recently lost a tank that acquired a new job and have a vacancy to fill. We meet on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00PM - 9:00PM server (pacific).

What our 10 man raid offers:
Great Positive Attitude
Intimate Team
Progression Content as a Relaxed Pace and Low Time Commitment
Committed people to have fun and see as much content as we can while having fun

What we do not offer:
Extreme Fast Paced Cutting Edge Content
Sour Attitudes

If you would like to discuss more with me, please feel free to contact me in game. If you like, once contacted in game, I could share vent information with you and discuss more or we can just type back and forth.

Since I too am an alt-a-holic, I have many toons. Lunableu is my main, but I also go by:

Alliance:
Timbucktoo, Graze, Dufeu, Theodrin, Tyz, Jenkie, Zyp, Draxxus, Liev, Griffe

Horde:
Emalu

If you like, you should visit our website at: http://da.wowstead.com
There should be several links such as the guild charter and awards open to the general public.

I wish you the best in your search and hope to hear from you.

--Lunableu
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]