[H] Socially Inept (3/8 H DS) is recruiting.

85 Blood Elf Priest
SI remains one of the few active progression raiding guilds on Hydraxis. If you're looking for a stable raiding environment that is more satisfying and successful than LFR or pugs, we're your opportunity.

Dragon Soul Progression
25m - 3/8 Heroic
10m - 1/8 Heroic

Raid Times (CST)
(Raiders are expected to be online at least 15 minutes prior to start time.)
25m - 9:00pm-1:00am T W Sun
10m - 9:00pm-12:00am M Th

Current Recruitment Needs
25m - Exceptional players of any role.
10m - Exceptional players of any role.

Apply at siguild.com (Please indicate in the subject line if you are interested in 10 or 25.)

For more information please contact any of the following:
Oskuah - GM
Tessalyn - Loot Council Officer
Tokman - Ranged Officer
Ellegy - 25 Raid Leader/Healing Officer
Sraad - 10 Man Officer
Wrought - 10 Raid Leader
Edited by Ellegy on 2/13/2012 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Bump. Join a raiding team that has been a consistent presence since mid BC. If you want a stable environment and fit our needs above please toss in an application at www.siguild.com.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Heroic Baleroc down on 25!

Now is the perfect time to join our team as we farm heroic gear to prepare for Ragnaros.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Ever get the feeling you probably try harder than everyone else in your guild? Frustrated that you can't see or play the content because you can't seem to regularly get the 9, 14, or 24 others to get you there? You've got to the point that this game feels boring, outdated, etc. and you're contemplating quitting unless something sparks your interest?

If you answered yes to all of the above, then Socially Inept might very well be the right home for YOU! We've been around for practically forever (in the WoW Hydraxis sense). Our guild leadership continually checks itself to make sure we fulfill our guild members' goals. For example, we didn't want to lose some folks because they couldn't raid in our 25man times, so we started a serious raiding 10man team. Next up, we found that we have a group of folks that greatly value pvp over pve or equally value both, so we formed a serious RBG team.

We want to build and nurture friendships within this awesome real life escape, all while doing our utmost to check out and have fun playing all the content Blizzard creates for us. Expect to be a big part of something great, apply at siguild[dot]com.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Bump. LFM raiders interested in seeing Heroic Rag die before 4.3.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bump....

10 Man needs 1 Raider who is able to make it Thursday and Monday from 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm. Great group of guys (and gals, Tess and Hendrixx) who have fun and get stuff done. We were 3/7 HM before the nerf making us the furthest progress and we were also the first to kill Sinestra.

We would prefer a Holy Pally or a Resto Shaman. I ask that you at least have 7/7 normal down if you apply. Gear isn't a huge issue but we would encourage you to have gear because we are starting HM Rag this week.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I would be interested in the 10m or 25m on my Fury Warrior. 6/7 HM and p4 of hmRag exp. Still LFM?
Edited by Specific on 11/14/2011 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/14/2011 08:22 AMPosted by Specific
I would be interested in the 10m or 25m on my Fury Warrior. 6/7 HM and p4 of hmRag exp. Still LFM?

We're always looking. Fill out an app at siguild.com
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Can I join?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Looking to add a couple more players to the roster as we farm normal Dragon Soul and begin heroic progression.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I like Turtles....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
The 25man currently has immediate raid spots for the following specs:
  • Resto Shaman
  • Disc/Holy Priest
  • And as always, exceptional dps of any class.
    Edited by Ellegy on 1/2/2012 12:17 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Shaman
    Bump for the Server Bosses
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Priest
    Still looking for a non-paladin healer or two for 25man heroics.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Bump in loving memory of PayPay. RIP little buddy.
    Edited by Pelli on 1/31/2012 6:43 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Rogue
    Bump for more awesome.

Whole sentences!
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Druid
    cough cough raise's hand i dare you to form me into your resto druid my gear is terrible yes i know this is an alt as far as 1-14 85's i have 3 druids this was a farm toon but if you guys still are LF non paly heals id be willing to give it a shot i take advice well but not applications XD
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Hollar!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]