<Lateralus> Looking for a Resto Druid

85 Goblin Warlock
Yes, we are primarily a PvP Guild, but a few of us raid from time to time to experience all the game has to offer. The bulk of our 10 man has been together for a while, but our Resto Druid just left to play with some RL friends so we're in need of a replacement for him. We're currently 7/8 in Dragon Soul and will likely be 8/8 and onto heroics next week.

We are a very active guild that pretty much has something going on all the time. Many RBG's teams forming of various MMR's, random heroic groups running, and random bg groups get going all the time. We're a pretty social guild and I do my best to run the guild in a very organized way. Most of us are over the age of 21 so maturity and mutual respect is a key component to how I run things.

We run on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8:00 - 12:00 server. We aren't a hard core group by any stretch, we just raid to have fun a few nights a week, sometimes only once so that the people with PvE blood in their veins get their fix.

To be considered please have the following:

- Relatively geared (we don't need you full 391, but the closer you are the better). I'd say at least upper 370's minimum on your iLevel.
- Know your class and be experienced. If you want to come over on an alt I don't care, so long as you know most of the fights.
- Be mature, most of us are over 21 and have raided together a while, so if you are some obnoxious 16 year old you probably won't last.
- Have vent and be willing to talk. Don't be shy.
- Be available for every raid. The spot we have open is a full time spot. We don't like subbing new people in so don't whisper me if you can't be available for our raid times.

If you are interested send me a whisper in-game. I might be on an alt so if you don't see me on ask someone in guild if I'm on an alt.

Thanks
Edited by Maynárd on 12/11/2011 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
bumps
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hiiii Maynard!!!!!! =D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Hi Pray - why don't you raid with us and Svk can go Shadow :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
sure just pst me when u need me ;)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
<<Looks at guild name...looks at OP>>

Someone really likes Tool.

+1
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Bump - Looking for a Resto Druid
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
those bumps could be cancerous, been to a doc?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
it's benign :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
still looking for a resto drood
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Still looking for a resto druid!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Still looking for a resto druid!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]