Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Yes, we are primarily a PvP Guild, but a few of us raid from time to time to experience all the game has to offer. The bulk of our 10 man has been together for a while, but our Resto Druid just left to play with some RL friends so we're in need of a replacement for him. We're currently 7/8 in Dragon Soul and will likely be 8/8 and onto heroics next week.
We are a very active guild that pretty much has something going on all the time. Many RBG's teams forming of various MMR's, random heroic groups running, and random bg groups get going all the time. We're a pretty social guild and I do my best to run the guild in a very organized way. Most of us are over the age of 21 so maturity and mutual respect is a key component to how I run things.
We run on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8:00 - 12:00 server. We aren't a hard core group by any stretch, we just raid to have fun a few nights a week, sometimes only once so that the people with PvE blood in their veins get their fix.
To be considered please have the following:
- Relatively geared (we don't need you full 391, but the closer you are the better). I'd say at least upper 370's minimum on your iLevel.
- Know your class and be experienced. If you want to come over on an alt I don't care, so long as you know most of the fights.
- Be mature, most of us are over 21 and have raided together a while, so if you are some obnoxious 16 year old you probably won't last.
- Have vent and be willing to talk. Don't be shy.
- Be available for every raid. The spot we have open is a full time spot. We don't like subbing new people in so don't whisper me if you can't be available for our raid times.
If you are interested send me a whisper in-game. I might be on an alt so if you don't see me on ask someone in guild if I'm on an alt.
Edited by Maynárd on 12/11/2011 9:26 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.