LF skilled Alliance, level 65-69.Whisper now!

70 Dwarf Shaman
Lower level brackets are a lot of fun when you know what your doing. More so when you have someone with similar skill with you. I want to know if there are any alliance players on the server with alt's in the 65-69 bracket that at least have general knowledge of how Pvp works (Los, Positioning, The right time to go for kills, --> COMMUNICATION <--, Setting up CC chains, Ect) and some common sense to go with it.

If this relates to you, hop on and send me a whisper in game. We will have a lot of fun using our knowledge of Pvp to completely outplay our enemy's for I've noticed that it's somewhat a more balanced bracket.

I should be on for the next 10 hours or so. I play Enhance (Main spec) and Resto (off). My overall skills include 2400 rated arena with 2 different classes and 4 different specs.

Iareqt > Quel'Dorei > Alliance. Prefer Rogue or Disc but anything should be fun as long as you contain the skill! Looking forward to playing with some of the better then average players.
Edited by Iareqt on 10/4/2011 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]