Nøthing Persønal is recruiting!

85 Human Paladin
Nøthing Persønal is now recruiting! We're a level 25 PvP guild. and we're looking for more people to join our weekly World PvP and our Rated Battlegrounds. We need more range in the guild, (Locks/Mages) But anything is welcome!. Pst in game if you have any question(s).!
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Shaman
Bring it.
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Shaman
Btw, next time you log to a horde to talk crap get your facts straight.

When you killed us it was an ele shaman (me) and a hunter (hategnomes) vs Daforsaken hpally Alvatree arms war and Deathphoenix dk.

Arms/dk/hpally beats us 2 yes. Then we call in more and roll you guys and you think you can talk crap? nice try come again.

Not a surprise though yet another alliance has his horde toon in schism and tries to troll.

How about right now you 3 land and me/gnomes/hookies will fight you 3v3 and destroy you.
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Shaman
Well livestream is actually lagging a bit so I can't record like I said.

How long until you guys will actually fight instead of flying around wasting our time?
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Shaman
Lol, tell your pally nice res, knew you guys were going to lose huh?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Sciamano, it looks like you're posting in rage for the fact that you lost. How about you upload the video and stop lying to the nice people, kthx :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
And btw, What i told my comrades in vent "Watch, when we win he's gonna make up some bullsh*t excuse about why he can't upload it" And would you look at that, you made a bullsh*t excuse because you don't want everyone to see that you are a lieing, wanna-be World PvPer.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
man, so much crying over something that's unbalanced and will never be....jeesh
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
He started it Blarvin, we ended it :)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
When you find yourself down and out, full of rage and frustration, take 5 minutes and rub one off in the shower.

Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hi.
:3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
< Loves killing Nothing Personal in front of Org. Prob my fav thing to do in WOW atm. Love world pvp, keep it coming.
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Shaman
Actually if you paid attention to the time I posted that when you noobs were flying around switching classes because you knew we would destroy your warrior.

Also you were the ones who started it not us.

I hear daforsaken has a bet of 500g for someone killing his hpally? Done deal, I like free gold :D

Sometime when I'm online and not in the middle of something message me (not spam me, not troll me, but message me) and I'll collect. :)

P.S. Me and most of my guildies enjoy world pvp and we actually complemented you guys before the other day on the fact you guys would show up in numbers and fight. After the other day of consistent spam from at least 2 of your members it completely ruined that.

If you guys want fun world pvp we are always down and enjoy that someone on the alliance side actually is doing something besides sitting in stormwind, but if you constantly spam me I will keep putting in tickets and ignoring because I pay to enjoy the game and not be spammed. Please keep the game fun and in its rules. Otherwise after enough of it Blizzard does actually ban sometimes :)
Edited by Sciamano on 10/23/2011 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Still waiting for you to post that video of the 3v3. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sweet, some competition on horde side it's about time they start doing things other then raid. Only thing I don't understand is why that one hunter comes to SW in the middle of the night when nobody cares? Shoe fly quit bothering me, I'm tired.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Violation said 500g if you beat me in a 1v1 situation.

All I'm going to say is.. Good Luck :)

And Sciamano, I agree with Istolethisdk, post the 3v3 we did in Gurubashi Arena, The one that you guys "cheated" :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oh by the way Scimano, we LOVE seeing you do your Nitro Boots everytime your about to die, leaving your buddy Hategnomes, That's team work right there ehh? :)

Sciamano: "Alright, Hategnomes I'm dieing. Gotta do my Earthbind totem, and activate my Nitro Boots."
Hatesgnome: "Wait?! Don't leave m.."
Sciamano: "Cya later!"

*Hatesgnomes dies*

*Sciamano casts [Healing Surge]*
*Sciamano mounts up and hides*
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
^ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! So true!
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Shaman
Oh by the way Scimano, we LOVE seeing you do your Nitro Boots everytime your about to die, leaving your buddy Hategnomes, That's team work right there ehh? :)

Sciamano: "Alright, Hategnomes I'm dieing. Gotta do my Earthbind totem, and activate my Nitro Boots."
Hatesgnome: "Wait?! Don't leave m.."
Sciamano: "Cya later!"

*Hatesgnomes dies*

*Sciamano casts [Healing Surge]*
*Sciamano mounts up and hides*

R.O.F.L. Mad you cant catch me? By the way gnomes is engineer also and he does it too. He laughs his butt off every time you guys fail at killing me (ask him yourself if you want), seriously learn to control people, im a freaking elemental shaman next to arcane mages I'm the most susceptible spec to control effects.

As I said earlier in the post BEFORE we did our 3v3 (the one where you had every anti class for us and YOU "cheated" first) I hadn't used my livestream in months and I couldn't get it working. If you guy's keep bringing the topic up it just show's you guys are obsessed at the only time you have killed me without 10 to 1 odds.

Daforsaken, 1k gold that without a LoS object I will kill you within 3 minutes. If not I don't care but I heard from someone that you were betting 500g that people couldn't kill you. I'm not going to play a pillar humping game where no healer can ever die 1v1 if they don't suck. Double or nothing.

I get bored of forums pretty quickly except for bashing funnygal because she is hated by 90% of the players on this server and just runs for literally hours trying to find an elite to 1 shot us before landing, who wouldn't enjoy lol'ing at that.

To wrap it up, kill me whenever however you can I don't care, bring as many people as you want that is world pvp and I am a fan of it. Just don't make a horde toon and spam/troll it gets old and I'll just report immediately because I like to pay for fun, not spam. If you would like to be friendly (like one of your members already has) then feel free to message me, I enjoy when someone on the opposite faction actually likes to fight on a pvp server.
Edited by Sciamano on 10/26/2011 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I don't know where you're getting this "Log over to Horde side and troll me" jargon because none that I know of do. Trust me Sciamano, we like world pvp just as much if not more then you do, but we like GOOD world PvP. If you guys are going to lose on fair grounds then retreat to a mountain so you can just thunderstorm people off, don't QQ when we don't follow.

Also, I find it funny how you talk about having all this false respect for us in the past. YOU were the one who challenged US to a 3v3 match, we obliged you cheated and you still lost. You told me that my paladin healer rezzed first (Not true, but lets say it is) Does that get rid of the fact that you Ankhed and used Fire/Earth elementals before your healer or mine rezzed? When I asked you why you Ankhed you replyd "Wtf it's world PvP" So even if my paladin healer did rez before yours, wouldn't it just be "World pvp" Your argument is invalid. We can continue this argument once you stop giving us this bull-crap excuse that your livestream wasn't working, you have the clip (Unless you deleted it by now) and you just don't want to show it because you are wrong.

Like I said before if you'd like to come to SW please have the gonads to actually come to the gates of SW not fly around and try to lure senseless players (like Darxnight) into the mountains so you can thunderstorm them.

Before I go, I find it SOOOOOO Ironic that you have the NERVE to talk about us outnumbering you. Just the other day at Undercity it was 3 v 3 and we whooped you so you brought another mage and a rogue plus a resto druid to make it 6 v 3.

Sincerely, Istolethisdk <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]