HORDE OF THAURISSAN

You may out number us alliance on this realm but what we lack in numbers we have in fighting skill. Expect to see more of Me, Barbiedin and the rest of the Defenders of the Alliance as we bring back world pvp!

So before you decide to abuse me after i destroy your character over and over again, Know this.. I dont care what lvl you are i dont care what class you are, i dont care if your just minding your own business and questing or farming. If i see you on my screen i will make it my "business" wipe you off it!!

Guild Moto is "If its red its dead" thats how we play so deal with it.

Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Let me guess, because you had to deal with being outnumbered by Horde while levelling up you got ganked constantly and started to learn how to defend yourself, and eventually over come every opponent who came for you. By the time you hit max level you had already become a seasoned veteran of PVP and no Horde would be able to stand in your way.

(Almost sounds like a bad anime plug)

Anyway, we've all heard the same story before. I've levelled Alliance on this realm and it is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be, I even levelled in STV to prove a point, I got ganked maybe three times over the course of 5-10 levels.

Anyway, onto your mindless rant, heres how it's going to go.
- You'll gank a few Horde doing dailies somewhere and you'll choose to camp some person.
- That person will then ask for some assistance on general/guild chat and come over, beat you and proceed to camp you for a few spawns
- You'll come back here proclaiming that Horde have no PVP skill and can only win in numbers (Hint: PVPers on Thaurissan - both factions, for the most part are terrible)
- You'll do this for maybe a few weekends, get bored and finally realize that world PVP will never be revived again because peoples times are much better spent in arenas/battlegrounds.

Oh, and I adore the guild motto, heres another few you might want to add to it: http://www.darklegacycomics.com/152.jpg

Anyway, best of luck in your glorious crusade to purge the unclean. Before you embark on your endeavours, you should try gemming reforging and enchanting your gear to a respectable standard.

-Wretched Horde filth.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Lets make a date and see how long this lasts before you go back to Stormwind hiding.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Let me guess, because you had to deal with being outnumbered by Horde while levelling up you got ganked constantly and started to learn how to defend yourself, and eventually over come every opponent who came for you. By the time you hit max level you had already become a seasoned veteran of PVP and no Horde would be able to stand in your way.

(Almost sounds like a bad anime plug)

Anyway, we've all heard the same story before. I've levelled Alliance on this realm and it is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be, I even levelled in STV to prove a point, I got ganked maybe three times over the course of 5-10 levels.

Anyway, onto your mindless rant, heres how it's going to go.
- You'll gank a few Horde doing dailies somewhere and you'll choose to camp some person.
- That person will then ask for some assistance on general/guild chat and come over, beat you and proceed to camp you for a few spawns
- You'll come back here proclaiming that Horde have no PVP skill and can only win in numbers (Hint: PVPers on Thaurissan - both factions, for the most part are terrible)
- You'll do this for maybe a few weekends, get bored and finally realize that world PVP will never be revived again because peoples times are much better spent in arenas/battlegrounds.

Oh, and I adore the guild motto, heres another few you might want to add to it: http://www.darklegacycomics.com/152.jpg

Anyway, best of luck in your glorious crusade to purge the unclean. Before you embark on your endeavours, you should try gemming reforging and enchanting your gear to a respectable standard.

-Wretched Horde filth.

Kyall you are such a nice guy!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thaur was my original server in BC; 'The Gladiator' guild lol

World pvp was fun back then but the game isn't designed for it now unless you meet in TB or something. What happened to the Thaurissan hordies anyway? Don't see many good ones in BG's anymore..
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Most of the Horde PVPers here transferred off to either Jubei'thos or Frostmourne I believe.
I do miss Quel'Danas though, the PVP there was great fun. I think the main reason it thrived back then on pretty much every server was just for the fact that the zone wasn't designed with PVP in mind - Unlike the Wintergrasp and Tol'Barad we have now. Basically you'll be wanting to do something even though you probably shouldn't. Then Blizzard comes back with these zones and say "No no! It's okay, here you go" and you just lose interest.

At least that's the way I think about it.

I try.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

I do miss Quel'Danas though, the PVP there was great fun. I think the main reason it thrived back then on pretty much every server was just for the fact that the zone wasn't designed with PVP in mind

Could also be that Kurt spent most of his online time in Quel'Danas ganking people with his sunwell dps set
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bads.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
10/06/2011 08:32 PMPosted by Frontline

HOLY WHAT THAT'S MY NAME GIVE IT BACK
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
You may out number us alliance on this realm but what we lack in numbers we have in fighting skill. Expect to see more of Me, Barbiedin and the rest of the Defenders of the Alliance as we bring back world pvp!

So before you decide to abuse me after i destroy your character over and over again, Know this.. I dont care what lvl you are i dont care what class you are, i dont care if your just minding your own business and questing or farming. If i see you on my screen i will make it my "business" wipe you off it!!

Guild Moto is "If its red its dead" thats how we play so deal with it.

World PvP died in classic with the introduction of battlegrounds. Have fun sitting in Firelands waiting for people to grief. Idiot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]