Any old school names still playing?

66 Human Death Knight
I'm not talking about BC names... talking about vanilla. like obs, celery, kets... etc.
Reply Quote
I'm around!
Reply Quote
Well I've been playing since vanilla, but I was alliance back then. A lot of the people I knew back then have long since quit. I'll never forget Tidemist or Rad for sure
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I've been around since vanilla.

However, i have changed toons I use most often a few times, and names. So I wouldn't be recognizable even if someone knew me from vanilla days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Same, been around since vanilla myself. Been in several guilds
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Started vanilla a few months before the patch that did away the pvp ranks. Ive also quit a few times. Those were the days.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I was around in Vanilla...well up until I hit level 24...then my !@#$%^- ex-fiance kept deleting my character every time she got a hair up her *!@. I hated the grind at the time so I just stopped playing until I got my own account when BC started.

#$%^ing -*!@#es ruin everything.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
No old names here, keep moving.
Reply Quote
10/10/2011 10:16 PMPosted by Emotive
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warlock
Some guys from synergy still play on this server, ehotto, rotor, barrt, etc. Dunno what happened to lanfear, a lot of us server xferred in bc tho once progression went down the toilet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Xfered off last week, still have a few toons on nath though
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
10/10/2011 10:59 PMPosted by Serabi

this
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
i'm still around
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/06/2011 08:58 AMPosted by Galadedrid
I'm not talking about BC names... talking about vanilla. like obs, celery, kets... etc.

If we've been around since Vanilla shouldn't we be getting old and senile enough not to remember said names by this point?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I still wanna know wtf happened to that bro Gruumok.... I leave the game for a while come back and he fell of the end of the earth....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dunno :( I think he sold his account. He left the server one day then removed me (and everyone else that I know of who know him) from RealID within the week.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
10/14/2011 04:06 AMPosted by Divination
Dunno :( I think he sold his account. He left the server one day then removed me (and everyone else that I know of who know him) from RealID within the week.

I don't blame him one bit.

EDIT: If that's what he did, but just removing people doesn't seem like him. Probably did sell it, sad he was damn good. At the same time I get it, for one he was on Nath, two the game just isn't what it once was :(.
Edited by Haiatu on 10/14/2011 7:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Playing with my vanilla mates in The Outcasts. Quite a lot more spread amongst other guilds on the server, although most play different characters now.

10/13/2011 09:39 PMPosted by Teritia
shouldn't we be getting old and senile enough not to remember said names by this point?

7.5 years is a long time:)
Edited by Svena on 10/14/2011 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I've been around since Vanilla. I was playing my druid then. Danla was her and and still is her name lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/14/2011 07:36 AMPosted by Haiatu

I don't blame him one bit.

EDIT: If that's what he did, but just removing people doesn't seem like him. Probably did sell it, sad he was damn good. At the same time I get it, for one he was on Nath, two the game just isn't what it once was :(.

Pretty sure he raged when Jeffery Jethington got in raid over him (which noone agreed to but Amer is...well Amer)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]