Any old school names still playing?

88 Human Paladin
I'm still playing but on tich. Galadedrid was my name here, had a rogue named Khärne also.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Just came back used to be a Shaman on Horde named Niecret,
rolled alliance hoping my friend Dima would come back, not the type to have an alliance and horde toon on same server.

/salute to all Vanilla players, its really refreshing to see.

Join TB and WG, its the only thing that brings the server together again once more.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Adragon & Sway are up in this house!! still on Nathrezim too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hey nath o/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Played here when I started early 2005. Was a low level nobody but I remember some of the names listed here.
Reply Quote
I've become an ugly:) but the hair is still good. It is great to be on a server which is populated.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i may be returning to wow, on my 7days free right now, almost 2yrs away from the game. nath does not have much life on it anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
No idea if anyone remembers the name Hauss or not....but yeah...still here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I played here in BC as a lock. Was just a low level casual though. Came back to level my lock recently.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I stopped playing on this server when i left the game in 2006, came back this year, I think I hated everyone on this server as much as they hated me(Geno), still play with 2 other Nathrezim originals Guttercraw, and Hariel, and if they're still around, Juggernautx. Zaes, and Lanfear are a bunch of douchebags.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thought i'd check out what happened to Nath but, it seems like lots have left the server ...

Still remember Lanfear as well ... Synn/Coldbia ... Probably a few hundred names I've not seen in a long time.

Cramoisi back then for me ...
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Dang! I just missed Capkko! I remember doing so much Gurubashi arena with you man! I'm on another 7 day free trial too.

I'm Mythrendir / Twomuch.

I only get on here occasionally, though. I went from Nathrezim to Bonechewer with friends.

Where is Adoladir or Sfcbravo?
Edited by Stabasaurus on 9/17/2013 8:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
I don't really play at the moment, but I'm an early 05 original to Nath (just before the Arthas transfer).

The names that stick out for me (both long gone tmk) Prowler, he/she would stealth into random horde towns and cause havok (pre-honor, it was a lot of fun). And Dance was interesting on the forums though I never encountered them in game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
LONG LIVE NATHS BEST GUILD DIOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Komandin on 9/26/2013 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Thread makes me happy and sad; like, makes me had.
Makes me smile when I see a familiar name in trade, but sad when I talk to them to find out they are only on the week trial, and don't plan on playing again. :/

Pic(s) somewhat related;
http://wuthapn.com/screenshots/xzoiaglad.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DAJ6qouVFL.jpg

*Adding my personal favorite;
http://wuthapn.com/screenshots/xmuru.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jRbGe9rINN.jpg
Edited by Boshnak on 10/20/2013 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
I played here, left day transfers opened up in 2006. Avitus, was in the greatest guild ever, Pirates of Willy Goat. Miss the days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hi Nath-

Been awhile... I just started playing again. Seems like I'm the only member of Lost these days.
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Hunter
Oh hey, it's time for my yearly reply to this thread again.
Reply Quote
There really isn't much of a community here on this old dusty server.
LFR queues has negated the last reason to talk to anyone from your server. Although, I have a quest to finish a heroic scenario because I can't find 2 other people willing to carry a bad (that's me).
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
There's a group of us from vanilla Obsidium and Stack and Die still playing in the guild Mens Wearhouse on Kel'thuzad. Herrmdogg, Tweet, Tripcf, Jcufg, Owuttatank, Myndor and Redline. I'm sure I'm leaving some vanilla Nath people out since I'm just winging this off the top of my head.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]