[A] The APO Alliance is recruiting (10s)

85 Human Paladin
The APO Alliance is in particular looking for 2 more to fill out our 10 man roster. We are a casual raiding guild that raids Friday and Saturday nights at 9PM server (EST). We're currently looking for a Discipline/Holy Priest and a Resto Shaman. If you are interested or would like to know more about us, please contact myself on either Varle or Grippy, or our raid leader on Polenyt or Mitissix.
Edited by Varle on 10/9/2011 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Still looking for more regular members. Currently 3/7, but that's due to having one raid night dedicated for Firelands. I'm sure as we get more and more members we'll get more and more bosses defeated
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Yet another bump for good measure. Now 4/7 with a slightly beefier raid roster, we just need 2 more regular healers. Attendance boss is hard
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
6/7 with attempts on Ragnaros tomorrow. In dire need of 3 healers
Edited by Varle on 10/14/2011 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
bump! gl friends!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Gonna bump this again.

We've been having some trouble recruiting. You can certainly go try to join VANQUISH, they're recruiting. You can join some other established group, but you've got a chance to actually start something special here.

A two night a week casual guild that can get stuff done. All we need is competent healers and a couple of ranged DPS that will actually show up to raids.

Recruitment and attendance bosses are hard. Killing dragons isn't nearly as hard as finding people to kill dragons.

Your leadership is solid. I've been doing hard modes in a casual environment since wrath. Grippy's main is in Divine's progression run and they're 6/7 HM pre-nerf. Now we just need a few more solid players and this thing will come together. We're almost there now, we just need you.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Incidentally, I think it is important to note that we have one of the funniest raid groups on the server.

Our vent chat is freaking hilarious. There are seriously some awesome people in this guild.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
We're looking for DPS now.

Consistently downing the attendance boss now, but some of my DPS need to be replaced in order to really progress past Rag and into 4.3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]