sigh guild hate

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Overcast, a while back, we vsed a team that consisted of quite a few Fraternity members, Nino and such :P
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
i ate Nino for dinner, he should be digesting about now....

/burp
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The fact that the guild leader is named 'Undissputed' & the guild is entirely in caps lock grinds me.

Other than that I've seen the rare few good PvPers in that guild, most of it is just 'levelling trash' though :)

I heard the Horde => alliance transfer's where all the fools that thought they where top sh!! but are pretty fail.

Reason for the transfer = (and i quote a certain warlock) "Easier to get arena ratings." Couldn't get 1800 while horde v alliance so they all went alliance to easy mode on horde scrubs.

Discuss.

K so first nice work posting on ur alt cause ur main is crap

2. Some of the ppl that transfered were actually one the best at there class on the server and

3. Come out the front of Org so i can kite u for 45mins till u rage quit, go home and cry to ur mum.

o and last GROW A PAIR!!!
Edited by Sleathicus on 10/9/2011 1:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
2. Some of the ppl that transfered were actually the best at there class on the server

Strongly disagree.

Just check the 3v3 ladder for Gundrak and see if you can find any of these "xferred" characters :p

People either switch sides because they're bored, or hope to be carried by the other side. On this server, as I've observed, the latter won't take place.

If you're bad on Horde, you're bad on Alliance.
If you're bad on Gundrak, you're bad on Darkspear, Tichondrius, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
well i do i have to correct myself on that should have said one of the best at their class.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
2. Some of the ppl that transfered were actually the best at there class on the server and

if you consider just breaking 1500 best,, gratts!

yeah this is rediculous, i just xferred back here to get $hit like.. "lol undis tard. "baddie look at his guild", "you guys are bad at pvp" and these are ppl who havnt even won a rbg or broken even 1k in arena, People are too blind, they stereotype people for what guild you are in, I see people in jungers with full greens, I see people in Schitz who are yet to break 1500, UNDISPUTED is an old guild, not months,, years on this server, We get alot of people comming and going, its hard to do much when no one wants to lead a raid or a rbg, everything falls onto our guildmaster, who despite all this hate towards him, continues to try and lead a friendly guild, regardless of what content we are yet to clear, or how many rbgs we dont do. There are people who are in the guild isnt there? He must be doing something right!

Atm we are recruiting anyone, even a lvl 1 is a potential 85.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
group summon and 15 min hearth is good by me

ps, Nichon has small sacs
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I see people in Schitz who are yet to break 1500

1. It's Schiz if you're going to shorten it, don't see a t in there anywhere.

2. The people you see without at least 1500 are either alts or guild friends, we have an internal way of working that out. No I don't expect you to know that, but as a PvP guild it would kind of make sense, eh?

3. Renigade's attitude isn't 'peachy clean' either, as well as I mentioned earlier about getting foul attitude from some of their guild members as well. You can't just say 'people come and go' as an excuse for that, sure it may be a reason, but again, you'll be forever subjected to critiscism.

4. This is a PvP realm. I am reminded this every day when I log on. If you're not doing PvP or even any current tier PvE, what are you doing?

I had more to say but I believe I've forgotten, might remember it later, but for now -- enjoy. :)
Edited by Arilia on 10/21/2011 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

10/20/2011 09:08 PMPosted by Orochimaruu
2. Some of the ppl that transfered were actually the best at there class on the server and

if you consider just breaking 1500 best,, gratts!

yeah this is rediculous, i just xferred back here to get $hit like.. "lol undis tard. "baddie look at his guild", "you guys are bad at pvp" and these are ppl who havnt even won a rbg or broken even 1k in arena, People are too blind, they stereotype people for what guild you are in, I see people in jungers with full greens, I see people in Schitz who are yet to break 1500, UNDISPUTED is an old guild, not months,, years on this server, We get alot of people comming and going, its hard to do much when no one wants to lead a raid or a rbg, everything falls onto our guildmaster, who despite all this hate towards him, continues to try and lead a friendly guild, regardless of what content we are yet to clear, or how many rbgs we dont do. There are people who are in the guild isnt there? He must be doing something right!

Atm we are recruiting anyone, even a lvl 1 is a potential 85.

worse downs than desertpunk
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We shall call it "Orotard"
Edited by Ulexis on 10/26/2011 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i just want to say undisputed is the best guild on Gundrak and i like all the players i moved to alliance because im moving realms later because Gundrak is dead \
DEAD..........
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol sorry,, just re-read it,, kinda made it sound like i said $hits :/ (Schitz)
Soo much hate from exguildies qq, i wasnt trying to state that any of you were bad,cos i know that guild has some of the best pvpers in it for sure. If they actually tried to do arena seriously,, they would be successful. I was merely using it as an example to what i was saying.

^^ lol see^^ i have no idea who these 2 are
Edited by Orochimaruu on 10/27/2011 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We know who you are!

You're also half Kabuto!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
lol deso is still qqing about me im glad hes got men on his mind !@#$%^. too bad he couldnt ever take me out.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
forecast for this evenings weather is, patchy with light rain.

your welcome
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol@Desert, you're !@#$ m8.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/27/2011 04:06 PMPosted by Desertpunk
lol deso is still qqing about me im glad hes got men on his mind !@#$%^. too bad he couldnt ever take me out.

lets see i killed u when u were a troll bak at the start of dis and when u were a nelf in wotlk and orc as well. i can say more but this is to much for a downs kid like u to read aye?.
Edited by Desolation on 10/31/2011 1:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
KNs

^^ lol see^^ i have no idea who these 2 are

O HAI THAR
Edited by Ls on 10/31/2011 1:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]