Dentarg?

85 Worgen Death Knight
I have a question for my fellow Dentargrians. Why did you pick Dentarg?

In my case... I started playing since Cat. and went straight into PvP, made toons in Mal'ganis, Sargeras, and Thunderlord... and all i did was PvP. Got bored and decided that I wanted to give PvE a try. As you can imagine... at first i was running in PvP gear in dungeons and well I learned the hard way =P and still learning. Yes, picking Dentarg was random... I saw medium population and thought that it would be full of noobs but as it turns out there are some really hardcore PvE going on here.

Im just curious to see if there are others with a similar experience as me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't tell if troll? Overall, I think this server is fairly casual. I came here at the start of Cata because there was a free transfer off of Stormrage which was terrible for Horde, iirc...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
No, not trolling. But wouldnt blame your for thinking that since wow forums are full of them.... not trolling.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Started at the end of wrath, Picked dentarg because it said "new players" beside the realm, Which made me believe I had to choose that realm because I was new.

First toon:

<----
Human ( Dark secret)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
When I started this account, Dentarg was the first PvE server on the realm list. So, I went with it. I actually made an Orc hunter first, haha.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
I was on Area 52 alliance, free transfers opend up to here around the start of cata, decided to just take it.
Hated it at first, but now im fairly ok with it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Started at the end of wrath, Picked dentarg because it said "new players" beside the realm, Which made me believe I had to choose that realm because I was new.

First toon:

<----
Human ( Dark secret)

AH HAH!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

First toon:

<----
Human ( Dark secret)

AH HAH!

He just laughs because his first character was a Female Dwarf.

True story.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
True story.

lmaooooo
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

True story.

And what's wrong with that?

I rerolled on Dentarg since my old realm was super elitist (GearScore was everything), and I hoped a New Players realm would have friendlier people.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I started here fresh off a trial run. At that point, had no aspirations for raiding or PvP at all, just wanted to keep playing.

Dentarg has its ups and downs, and it's not exactly a well-developed population, but I've found enough good people that I think I'm gonna stay for quite some time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I initially started on Undermine and did a pay transfer to Alleria to play with some RL friends. Alleria was horrid so when the free transfer to Dentarg came in November of 2010 I and my friends all took it. Stygian Fete was soon born.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
It chose for me. I didn't even know I had a choice lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I've been on this server since March 31, 2006, originally came here with a friend to find a new server (we had originally been on Tichondrius(A)). Said friend quit back in 2007 but I never left, don't think I ever could to be honest. Love this server, despite its faults.
Edited by Dauthi on 11/3/2011 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Well, when I started playing about 4 months after cata I just clicked on dentarg because it was quoted "New Players."
Reply Quote
You still a new player Tryyhard. =p
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
11/03/2011 09:44 PMPosted by Kooms
You still a new player Tryyhard. =p

I don't care what you think kooms.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
free transfers from zul'jin... ended up transferring my horde to blackrock from dentrag.. better economy and better progression.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
IRL friend who got into WoW much later than me started raiding on this realm. After my last guild started falling apart, he asked if I'd like to bring some of my friends over and raid with him, promising cookies and epics.

That's about it, Leithe dragged me over.
Reply Quote
74 Worgen Hunter
Because I was a noob who went with the first suggested server. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]