[A] <D U S K> is recruiting mature adults

85 Dwarf Hunter
<D U S K>, an adult-only guild, is seeking players with a mature mindset that are looking for a long term home. All play interests are welcome (raiding, PvP, achievements, etc.).

About Us:
Dusk is a recent transfer guild. We pride ourselves in having a mature, team oriented, atmosphere. We were founded over four years ago and still have the same core leadership. We have a solid group of officers and raiders dedicated to guild success and long-term continuity.

We are currently running one 10-man progression raid group, however we want to get our second group running again with the goal of transitioning back into 25-man raiding. We are currently looking for all roles (DPS/Heals/Tanks) for our second group.

If Dusk sounds like the guild you've been looking for, please visit our website (dusk.guildlaunch.com) to fill out an application or get in touch with any guild member to set up a Mumble interview. All of our officers and members are always willing to field any questions you may have.
Edited by Norros on 11/4/2011 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dec 1st UPDATE!!!!

WE NEED RELIABLE RAIDERS!!!!!!!

Looking for a couple superb, reliable raiders for our main 25-man DS progression run! Also looking for more for our weekend secondary/alt run. Inquire today!!!
Edited by Cymek on 12/1/2011 9:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Reserved
Edited by Cymek on 11/10/2011 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Sargeras! We lurked around for a week or so playing various alts and really liked what we saw so we finally bit the bullet and moved over here.

I'm one of the Dusk officers you probably see around quite a bit since I'm actively pursuing various achievements and other fun stuff, often rather late into the night. Feel free to get in touch any time if you have questions about Dusk.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well the world don't move to the beat of just one bump....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
She was a fast machine, she kept her bumper clean....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I'd like to chat with you when you get the chance. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just whisper any officer or member from an Ali toon. There's always somebody on. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for group 2 Lucy wants to kill somethin
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
10/02/2011 01:05 PMPosted by Cymek
She was a fast machine, she kept her bumper clean....

You must love that you get to start reusing all of these...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

You must love that you get to start reusing all of these...

Oh you have no idea... lol!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
10/02/2011 06:22 PMPosted by Volna
I'd like to chat with you when you get the chance. Thanks.

Hey Volna, if you're interested in chatting you can look up any of our officers and set up a time that we can talk via mumble.

ETA: We are in need of a priest (any spec) and a warlock or two.
Edited by Norros on 10/4/2011 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
My oh me, I bumped my sheets and I don't even know why.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Question: How many times over Mumble in a raid setting does someone say "You D@mn kids stay off my lawn."

Bumptastical
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Question: How many times over Mumble in a raid setting does someone say "You D@mn kids stay off my lawn."

Bumptastical

/shakes fist

/slurps Prune & Captain cocktail

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

^ Made me lol in rl! :)

/shakes fist

/slurps Prune & Captain cocktail

You should try it with Pims next time. Oh wait, some hooligan is playing that devil's rock music loud....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]