(A) I n f i n i t y LF PvP'ers

85 Night Elf Druid
I n f i n i t y is currently recruiting a few good people interested in running Rated Battlegrounds.

What are we looking for in you?
1.) Skilled
2.) Mature
3.) Smart
4.) Geared

*3.8k resil - 10,000 HK's absolute minimum*

We'll run 3-4 nights a week for 2-3 hours per night when possible. Special priority given to any geared tank interested in consistent RBG's. Truly looking to unite the good RBG'ers on Uldum (A) into a successful team. If you're unwilling to leave your guild but interested contact me in-game for possible real-ID invites. Always open to any exceptional player...this group will be winning.

Please contact Rhythmatic, Pandora or myself in-game for info or an invite.
Edited by Herbstache on 9/30/2011 11:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We got a ton of new players today and won over 75% of the games over 4 hours of play! Still LF 1 PvP tank and a few soild dps to fill out the ranks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Up!

We RBG 4 nights a week (6:30GT-11) for several hours each night! This is the only Uldum guild that raids PvP .

We're still LF some experienced dps to even out the ranks. Shadow priest and rogue up for immediate consideration. Any exceptional player will be invited.

Please contact an officer or myself for more information. We are the most consistent alliance RBG guild on the server and growing!

Must be able to log into vent
Must have 3.7k resil
Must have 10,000 HK's between your toons
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]