RIP x

87 Undead Priest
RIP this server. :( x
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
:[
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh darn. Whatever will we do without Anub'Arak?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Its not dead until we leave!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
nah its dead theirs not even an ally guild thats 7/7 after nerf which is faceroll now and is puggable on just about every other realm including a few hard mode bosses. When i can log into stormwind and walk from dwarven district to Elwynn forest and not run into a single ally member i consider that dead. i do give you credit for trying chiquitting but 6/7 normal mode is kinda too little too late? or maybe i just have higher standards.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Fatality! Kelsohealz wins! Flawless victory
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
:) i left cause their was no raiders left and no one logging in on raid times. but i do plan on staying on anub with my new priest killing chukka cause hes bad :P and probably jelme. maybe he will pull a chris and die to a frog in dalaran sewers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
... That frog was a fluke. But, hey, you lost to a PvE Boomkin, twice. So there's that
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol jelme doesnt count. if i recall winning the duel and you dying to a frog. should have let you walk back to your body.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Shenanigans. I came back and stomped you, twice. So the frog doesn't count
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
a level one frog beating an 85 is way worse then an 85 beating a 85. i dont care how many times. and it doesnt help that i have my healing macros/vuhdo set up for raid healing when we dueled. kept hitting binding heal which you cant cast on yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
gtfo my forums
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol i thought this was superpallyons forums.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Battle, you left me, so these are my forums now!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
im guessing the divorce is pending.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
meh, just cause you joined a guild on a server that already downed rag doesnt mean your better than me, so stop acting like it. i know you have downed rag, but im actually progressing with people who havent downed him. There were always plenty of people on during raid times, 6-11 server time. not our fault you couldnt recruit anyone or couldnt join a better guild.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Um... no. That's exactly what it means. He's in a guild that downs Rag and Progresses on Heroic. You guys can't down Rag to save your life. As for the recruiting, are you talking about the whole 5 people on Alli that didn't have a guild and sucked so they couldn't go into FL either? Even so, PA was STILL better then Turtles even before we left.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
10/07/2011 12:42 AMPosted by Chrishansén
Battle, you left me, so these are my forums now!

Never, you left, not me!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No, you left first. You broke my heart!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LOL the guild i joined only cleared rag on 10 man when they got me and a few others they started 25mans and the day after we started on heroic firelands. And when people are capable of pugging 7/7 and actually killing rag thats enough to make everything you said invalid. Anub'arak doesnt have enough skilled pve's that are dedicated to showing up to raids or even showing up on time. they have lower expectations such as going in and collecting free loot from bosses. Anub arak isnt a progression realm atleast on ally side. they clear normal mode bosses and then stop until next patch. And for the handful of people that are on during those hours you listed. they dont pve or pull 10k dps and think their hot !@#$ rofl. that being said im not claiming to better then you im just saying anub is dead. That my definition of progression isnt quitting once you beat normal mode bosses to go in there and start clearing hard modes. even with the looking for raid system anub wont recover until blizzard opens free realm transfers too it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]