Ok! TFC is dieing support me to fix! it !!

85 Human Paladin
The forgotten coast is dieing and there's almost nothing we can do about it at the minute except post forums and support them I got the idea of merging low population realms or at least making it where we can transfer as many characters on a certain realm for 25$ on your whole account or making it cost a lot less to transfer characters from lower population realms to higher ones The Forgotten Coast used to be a high population realm and i miss that and we need to fix this cause 25$ is to much for 1 transfer 10$ is O-K but 25 is a bit much especially when u have more than 1 85 blizzard doesn't realize economy is poor at the moment due to international trade and there are people hooked to this game and cant do anything cause of the economic crisis cause of small businesses being weakened due to stores like wally-world- id say real name but i don't want to get some-kind of sued ha ha. well vote for my post /there is a lot of economic crisis going on. like people loosing state checks etc.
Edited by Prideofwar on 10/2/2011 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Come to Bladefist :D Yeah, I know my husband and I have personally spent way too much on transfers over the years. Especially when you gotta transfer both realm and faction. It gets expensive.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
Can you please learn to punctuate? Also, none of your ideas will work. Do you think merging realms hasn't already been suggested hundreds of times?

Everything you've suggested looses blizzard money, and believe it or not, blizzard is a for-profit business.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Even when it was high-pop ally couldn't clear BT to save a poor child from brain death, Bonechewer however is another medium pop server and appears to have a near equal talent pool on both sides. I might just play on both, re-rolls only for me so far though. People might be "fighting for my freedom" but they missed a few spots.
Edited by Otherblumeat on 10/2/2011 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yes the Alliance is dieing on the forgottencoast i remember when alliance was the best thing on our server i can que up in dungeons do raids all the time remember people in IRONFORGE!!! STORMWIND there were alot of good memories i wish u can get free server changes to the alliance on the forgotten coast there is only 783 alliance and 2983 horde we barely never win tol'barad since we are out numbered there i miss the days i go to ironforge with my freind pridofwar we are the only two there this upsets me alot please Blizzard do something about it i miss the days
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
10/02/2011 04:01 PMPosted by Saufrang
Yes the Alliance is dieing on the forgottencoast i remember when alliance was the best thing on our server i can que up in dungeons do raids all the time remember people in IRONFORGE!!! STORMWIND there were alot of good memories i wish u can get free server changes to the alliance on the forgotten coast there is only 783 alliance and 2983 horde we barely never win tol'barad since we are out numbered there i miss the days i go to ironforge with my freind pridofwar we are the only two there this upsets me alot please Blizzard do something about it i miss the days

There are so many things wrong with this post it's painful.

First, alliance was 'the best thing on our server' in Vanilla. I highly doubt you played then, so for argument's sake I'm going to say that ALLIANCE WAS NEVER THE BEST.

"We barely never win TB" made me want to punch you in the face for two reasons. It's the worst grammar ever, and also... well, alliance loses TB because they suck. We aren't out numbered. There is an equal number of alliance and horde in TB. When only 20 alliance are queued, Blizzard will only invite 20 horde. As more alliance enter, blizzard will call on more horde, but it is ALWAYS EQUAL. It's like any BG. Blizzard doesn't let one team hugely out number the other.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
10/02/2011 11:12 PMPosted by Velmilence
Even when it was high-pop ally couldn't clear BT to save a poor child from brain death, Bonechewer however is another medium pop server and appears to have a near equal talent pool on both sides. I might just play on both, re-rolls only for me so far though. People might be "fighting for my freedom" but they missed a few spots.

Your server is named Bonechewer. Think about that for a second.
Am I supposed to be thinking of you while thinking about the servers name? If so I'm going to need some nudes, and a snapshot of your ID.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
Hey now, you forgot about the 1% of TFC players who are alliance trolls and know how to punctuate and such. I'm totally alliance, I just like the way my old shammy looks, so I post on the forums with it.

However, 99.99% of alliance is absolutely terrible so I don't associate with them. I pretty much just hang out with myself... and Dilly and Kmac whenever they come to alliance to visit. I'll admit, it gets pretty lonely being the only non-retarded alliance player on the realm.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
I'm so envious, really! *sigh*
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
This druid used to be ally on TFC.. Btw hai fed how's Iraq? I think we need a good resto sham :O
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
I'M IN AFGHANISTAN.

I'm level 70. Want level 70 resto shaman?
Reply Quote
89 Troll Hunter
let it die.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
#_______________________#

bIG NOX
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]