I remember moonrain
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/11/2011 05:19 PMPosted by Nagaplox
moonrain

moanrain?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Back when I found out Blackanyah's wall of text really could crit.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
zomg Anyah, whens she gonna come back and tell us how to down H Rag?!?

lol good times, good times
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
when i first started playing i was in a instance group (before you could q for instances) i think it was WC or RFC maybe. someone was running around like an idiot, pulling other mobs, and not helping to kill anything. so after we wiped. i asked " wth was that? they aren't real, you don't have to run around and act all scared.whats wrong with you?" and i was removed from the group and whispered " its called fear moron".............. i was a warlock.......

leveled mining and black smithing up to the lvl of gold.. was HIGHLY frustrated when i realized i would not be able to smelt my own gold coins /unlearned both proffs

had a friend rogue convince me he was following me , pickpocketing me, and taking my actual gold.... curse you Ayano

i also think the first few months of playing were the funnest , i remember cliff diving (and having to have a GM come get me unstuck more than once bc of it). anyone member just going out and exploring. running for your life from mobs with a skull, finding ruins some little grove and thinking " i wonder if any other players have been here?"

the upside to cata being a "new paint job on an old car" expansion is that we can go back and do it again, but this time fly. I've found a lot of cool places. new and old. kinda brings back that feeling before we all got so stuck on the best gear, and "must get to lvl cap!!!"
Reply Quote
88 Troll Warlock
I remember when I got my first level 20. I was terrible at leveling and it took me weeks to get there. I was really happy cuz then I could get a mount. I was talking with my guildies and I was like "ZOMG I GOT A FRIKIN RAPTOR." Then I got a druid and got it to Lvl 20 in like 3 days and I was like "is it really that easy?"
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
I leveled to 70 as Holy...aggro'd a bunch of mobs...dropped Concescrate, spamed Exorcism & healed mehself. Leveled a bit with a pally friend named Icedleo...good times !!

But i felt less like a noob when i met a hunter named Aowyn.
Edited by Siyn on 3/12/2012 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]