Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
bump, madness dead, looking for more for MoP
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
grats qts!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump, still looking for some good players for MoP!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Wtb more pst
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
SOS
bump for hutchz junk
Edited by Juicèlol on 6/20/2012 4:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
SOS
Hutchz is super hung
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
<3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Hello...never used forums but decided to look at what was said about you guys. I know this is the best guild from reviewing my own char and spec on the wow heroes site. Always wanted to join you guys if I left my original Vek guild and that time has come and passed. May have posted app in wrong format, forum, or topic but I did take time to go fill one out based on the example the guild had posted in topic of recruitment. Always on and always on Eve willing to help grind collect anything in game capable of such. Atm have nearly 12k achieve points and plenty of raid experience hate wasting time in progress when with one quick view and read anyone should be capable of taking a main toon through any hard mode out there as long as gear is sufficient. Please get back to me in game. lemme know where I went wrong in app maybe I can get an invite before mop which was why I left guild of last 5 years =)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
looking for more wizards
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
honk
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
need more people for now and mop, app pls!
Reply Quote
BUMP!!!
Reply Quote
Bermp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for a really good guild, though I wouldn't use words like best because that only brings out the trolls to start arguing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]