WoW's Gelotological Effects on Social Media

Community Manager
Many of your kin in the community have taken up an educational, albeit humorous game within the Twitter space. If you're up for taking your Warcraft-related analyses and crafting some clever subject lines for those assertions, I invite you to join in here. Let's hear your fake Warcraft thesis.

You can also join the ongoing Twitter conversation. We're featuring some of our favorite #FakeWarcraftThesis tweets here: http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23fakewarcraftthesis%20from%3Awarcraft

It's just good fun, friends. That's why we're all here.

Currently,
Zarhym <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
First! and cool!
Reply Quote
61 Tauren Death Knight
Cool.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
i don't have twitter though
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Been watching this all day. :) Its hilarity has kept me going!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
go to sleep zar
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
One of my favorites floating around was "Leap of Faith: Understanding the methods by which religion and prayer in fantasy settings can move real people"

I came up with:
Mirror Image: A Study on Narcissism Among Blood Elf Mages.
The Plate Bikini: Biological Evidence of Higher Skin Resilience Among Females in Fantasy Environments
Fluffy, What Happened?: The sociological effects of EHPS (Emotionless Hunter Pet Syndrome).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
This is what I came up with:

The Menagerie: Why It Is Not for Guests and How This Affects Your Commute to Karazhan.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Go get some sleep. Oh and pass the noms please.
Edited by Oniangel on 10/4/2011 12:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
wtfbigword
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Argh, Twitter. I have an account that I never use. I just have no idea how it works. The whole thing looks an absolute mess to try and navigate. The thing really needs to come with a tutorial.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
10/04/2011 01:15 AMPosted by Hecatomb
Argh, Twitter. I have an account that I never use. I just have no idea how it works. The whole thing looks an absolute mess to try and navigate. The thing really needs to come with a tutorial.

10/04/2011 01:15 AMPosted by Hecatomb
I had one briefly. It is somewhat intimidating despite being simple. Plus it's kind of pointless unless you have a smartphone.

Many old schoolers, including myself, don't use twitter.

Is there a way we can still discuss this Zarhym? It seems fun. Or better yet, could we reply here on this thread with our thoughts on this subject?
Edited by Clovyn on 10/4/2011 2:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Trade Chat: The Etymological Study of a Flagitious Frontier
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Going AFK in a raid: social loafing
The "anal (link item) intrade chat: group think or group polarization
These are psych terms please feel free to look them up if you don't know what they mean..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
They retweeted mine four hours ago :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]