90 Night Elf Druid
10/08/2011 02:52 PMPosted by Vezrah
Is this real?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hi
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
While what he typed makes me wanna cry a little. He is serious about starting a day raid. Also hi Hikê, nice to see your playing again. Is Murzic back as well?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You're, not your.
Reply Quote
He doesn't even spell his own guild name correctly... uses nowhere even close to correct grammar in all caps... and expects people to think he has any sort of respectable leadership qualities despite the lack of basic motor skills?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i want 2 stat a day raid becaus i am busy during the night some times
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i never was good at spelling so give me a chance
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lightt, I'll hit you in game. I'm needing to raid either late at night or during the morning between 8 am and noonish.
Reply Quote
ok so the start of this is to say what you're looking for in classes/specs and what kind of experience/gear/etc they'll need and to actually say what times/days are possibilities instead of making the most vague and poorly written attempt ever.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
do not have a time yet i will have 1 after i get some people that will join this group
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i will take every thing i can get
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]