May be coming back, so I'll need a guild!

85 Troll Mage
Hello to all of Uldum. For those who do not remember me, when I was on the server I was Daywolf in the guilds Affinity and Legends back in the ICC days.

I left the server because I needed a change in scenery plus I had some friends on Thrall. Well it seems like the guild that I'm currently in may be splitting up, so I may be returning here.

Currently I'm 7/7 Normal mode FL with 4/7 Heroic done Pre-Nerf and now presently 6/7 HM.

I've seen the WoWProgress rankings for this server and I know what some may be thinking, "Why the hell is he thinking about coming back?" It's because this is my original server and a homecoming is in order.

I'd prefer a Horde side guild, but if an Ally guild persuades me, I might faction change.

Post here if interested and I'll keep this thread up to date on whether or not I'm coming back.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sounds like you are a good player, but I am not really sure what your expectations are in terms of time commitment / raiding from this game these days. We raid a couple times a week, and that's it, so if you are looking for 4-5 nights, we would not be a good fit. (casual in our time commitment, but not in our attitude towards raid time)

You are welcome to check out our site and see if either of our two raid teams would be something that could potentially work for you, or chat with us in game. Always interested in meeting skilled, old-school players.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I don't suppose you have a healer or tank hanging out somewhere. . .
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Loaded is currently looking for a couple exceptional mages ATM. We raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 6pm server until 9pm server with the occasional alt FL runs as well.

Hit me up on our forums or in game if you wish to discuss details. We're currently 1/7H.

http://www.loadedguild.com/
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Hey Daywolf, this is Dnite/Impiu in disguise. I just wanted to say welcome back if you do come back.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Well it doesnt look like I'll be bring my mage back here, but I have moved my rogue back and he's on Ally side.

I am looking for some sort of raiding guild for him, so I guess it's good that I've made this thread.

360 Mut rogue
Can not raid Thursdays or Sundays during the hours of 7pm to 11 pm est.

Post if you're interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]